Did Vince watch NXT UK Takeover?

• Yes

• No

• Only when Batjester's mom is on the show

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DwwOZdDVYAEfiWT

Ladies and gentlemen ... it is being reported that the 2018 #SocraticMethod PWD Poster of the Year Award will be announced at 9:15 p.m. Eastern Standard Time! The holiest of grails will be awarded in approximately 25 minutes!
5c897fe71.jpg

Before we get to the grand salami of awards, please join me in congratulating @Michaelangelo on winning the 2018 Underrated Poster Award. Nothing but solid posting from Mike Part 2 all year long, once again. Thank you for your contributions, Miguel!

Ladies and gentlemen ... it is being reported that the 2018 #SocraticMethod PWD Poster of the Year Award will be announced at 9:15 p.m. Eastern Standard Time! The holiest of grails will be awarded in approximately 25 minutes!

I don’t have anything prepared but I can throw something together in 20 minutes.

giphy.gif

In addition, I always used to get @Count Zero and Pedo Homer confused. So please join me in giving a hearty "hear hear" to @Count Zero on winning the 2018 Still Kickin' Award!

@BEAST has been named the 2018 Poster to Watch in 2019! Big things -- hopefully asses and titties -- await this stand-out poster.

@RollSonnenRoll I think you will appreciate this.

January 12, 2019 - a day that will live in infamy.

I am officially announcing that Coke is better than Pepsi. I have had a Coke or Pepsi every NFL game I watched this season and I believe Coke is the superior product but I will not being drinking Pepsi anymore. After all these years I can say that Pepsi doesn't have the "It" factor. Coke has won the BNE internal war. @CocaCola put the strap on me and lets make some money.

Then. Now. Forever

Rams letting Dak piece them up...

I'd rather drink unsweet tea than Pepsi!

As the seconds continue to tick down to the moment for which we've all been waiting, give a cheer for this year's Mascot of the Year ... Ms. Lindsey Pelas!

@GraveyardFilla has won the 2018 If You're Comin' On ... Come On! Award! Congrats, Filla.

Also, breaking news, @El Moose has won the 2018 Bull Moose Award! Take that however you want! (That's what he said to someone's wife, probably.) Congratulations The Moose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back