PWD 700: Gold Edition

Will you be watching NXT UK Takeover this Saturday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Please join me in congratulating @Sivo The Ram for winning the 2018 Ram Award! And, oh my goodness, Mr. The Ram is also the winner of the 2018 Better than Just Above Average Award! That's two awards, Mr. The Ram!

Please join me in congratulating @Thrawn33 on winning the 2018 Best Heavies Poster Award. Congrats, Thrawn, we're glad you dragged yourself out of that shithole to join us here in the real forum.

It is also my distinct honor to announce that @D.R.H. has been named the 2018 PWD Batjester's Mom Award winner! Who could have seen that coming.

@RollSonnenRoll Big Shan agrees with me that Big Rape is the problem over there in Pitt!

Every time there is drama guess who is somehow involved...all in the videos, all in the soundbites...dancing.

I wish I was good at golf. I really enjoy playing but I am embarrassingly bad at it

Same. I just like being outside and getting a little buzzed. If I focus on actually trying to play well it just irritates the shit out of me and sucks all the fun out of it.

It’s a super hard sport to even be average at.

Please join me in congratulating @Thrawn33 on winning the 2018 Best Heavies Poster Award. Congrats, Thrawn, we're glad you dragged yourself out of that shithole to join us here in the real forum.

It is also my distinct honor to announce that @D.R.H. has been named the 2018 PWD Batjester's Mom Award winner! Who could have seen that coming.

<{hfved}>

Only 2018? I deserved the lifetime achievement award!

How about you appreciate what you got before I cut off your Asuka finger.

You shut your mouth before I have Lakersfoot stiff his Asuka finger up your goat ass without benefit of ass cream!

You shut your mouth before I have Lakersfoot stiff his Asuka finger up your goat ass without benefit of ass cream!

You know god damn well my ass doesn't need ass cream for something to go up it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back