PWD 698: The Minotauro Rex Memorial Award for Excellence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That did nothing for me.

Get to Ronda already... need some sweet dreams.

According to Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, it’s because New Japan plans to continue working with Ring of Honor in the short-term instead of striking up a partnership with AEW:

“New Japan has made the decision that they are going to work with Ring of Honor, which means... right now, at least for now, they’re not working with All Elite, which is a really interesting dynamic because I know that even as late as a couple days ago All Elite was thinking maybe Kenny Omega would work for New Japan and All Elite both and they would be able to... Elite wanted to keep their talent working in New Japan and wanted to partner with New Japan on events, and that’s not going to happen, at least for right now. Who knows what happens in the future but that’s the thing right now. It may have cost them Kenny Omega.”

Read more:https://www.cagesideseats.com/2019/...-not-all-elite-report-kenny-omega-signing-aew

Very interesting.

Jinder coming out to roast people would get over.

It's halftime of the college football national championship and WWE puts this out? It makes me want to change the channel.

Bliss rocking the cleavage.....#BestForBusiness

Alexa Bliss should have went much bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back