PWD 694: Chat Me Up on Wrestle Kingdom 13

Which one match at Wrestle Kingdom 13 are you looking forward to seeing the most?

• Kushida (c) vs. Taiji Ishimori

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guerrillas of Destiny (c) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Sanada and Evil} vs. The Young Bucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, her real name is Leah Van Dale, a Dutch name, the Dutch football team wear orange, Carmella's fake tan makes her look orange sometimes... therefore, coloured woman.
riiiiiiiiight

Wally hasn't tweeted in three days. Do you think the holidays were too much for him?

That was a joke lol

Mine was just a rip off of this.

qXVtAwa.jpg

Wally hasn't tweeted in three days. Do you think the holidays were too much for him?
Maybe his family held an intervention for him over the holidays and he's finally been locked up in an asylum.

IS it possible to White Knight, Nia Jax?

Maybe his family held an intervention for him over the holidays and he's finally been locked up in an asylum.

They caught him in a swimsuit that had "CARWALLA $$$$" written in sharpee, so they banned him from the internet.

IS it possible to White Knight, Nia Jax?

I did the adequate research, and the people who did White Knight her fell under 2 catagories. Fat girls, and Soy Boys.

I did the adequate research, and the people who did White Knight her fell under 2 catagories. Fat girls, and Soy Boys.

Every white Knight needs a horse to ride...

what happened to Jessika havock

Neckbeards/SJWs scoured her social media when she had a try out at the Performance Centre, found some racist jokes, blew them up, and then they didn't sign her after that.

They did the same to Tyler Bate after he won the UK Title.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, for Christmas, I got a machete signed by Danny Trejo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back