PWD 693: Break Bones

Is Jon Jones the GOAT

• Yes

• No

• I bet he snorted coke off Batjester's mom's ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started having an affair with my wife during the wr presidential election and have been spending a lot of time with her.

I been trying to get a few thing going work wise and been spending some time with my sister and her kids as well

Were you elected president?

Two PPVs and Christmas. These December gimmicks they call bills are gonna suck

I'm doing OK. Had a nice Christmas. LTR had fun, so that's what matters most. I hate my job and I'm looking to make a major change this year.

What is the coolest thing you got him ?

Are you going to not be a lawyer any more and teach Bjj and never wear shoes again ?

That's a hard one.

Dr2q63bWwAAApof.jpg

He still hasn't married that broad? Livin' the dream.

Only intelligent thing outside the cage that Jones has done in many years. She...and his dick (always comes back to his dick) are the only reason he went into MMA in the first place.

Can we all agree the moniker "champ champ" is stupid and sounds like a mentally challenged four near old made it up?

Can we all agree the moniker "champ champ" is stupid and sounds like a mentally challenged four near old made it up?
It comes off as a double negative.

Yes

But can we also agree that society is full of retard retards and the term is probably here to stay

Bill Watts wouldn't promote anyone who called themselves Champ Champ

Two PPVs and Christmas. These December gimmicks they call bills are gonna suck
We got NXT UK Takeover, NXT Takeover Phoenix, Wrestle Kingdom 13, and Royal Rumble in January for Wrestling too.

That was an old IG post to be fair.
Eh, Jon is still ridiculous for calling DC out to move down to his weight class.
If you want the fight and want to prove once and for all that you are the better fighter you make the fight happen and go for DC's belt.
But I guess Jonny ain't the man Amanda Nunes is. I bet Amanda don't need no dick pills to satisfy her fiance neither.
Cause she got no dick - she only lick.
Woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back