• Yes

• No

• I bet he snorted coke off Batjester's mom's ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a Just Bleed God thread for UFC 232? @Thrawn33

Hopefully there is so he can bother those people and leave us alone

Per The Daily Foot - There's speculation on Brock missing Wrestlemania. Personally I think there's no chance of that, but this is what our sources are saying:

“I wonder if Brock’s gonna be with them past the Rumble because you know everyone figured Brock was out the door. Is he even factored into their WrestleMania plans? We haven’t seen him advertised or even footage of him being used to promote WrestleMania 35. So I wonder if he’s out the door at the Rumble, but I guess that’s the allure of Brock is that, ‘Is this the end of Brock’s run?’ and it turns out not to be.”

@Jay Valero 1

Michigan is losing early to Florida and Pete is unhinged.

Meh, hard to get excited about this game whether we win or lose

The hardest part is knowing what we could have and should have become - Blake Shelton

Agreed

AnchoredCircularDipper-small.gif

full

I disagree with this entire post, Nut.

Foot has always been one to toe the line. Gold and I are good friends, best friends even, I would say. We just had a simple misunderstanding is all.

Just like you were the best of friends with #Rexwentnuts...

<{fry}>

Per The Daily Foot - There's speculation on Brock missing Wrestlemania. Personally I think there's no chance of that, but this is what our sources are saying:

“I wonder if Brock’s gonna be with them past the Rumble because you know everyone figured Brock was out the door. Is he even factored into their WrestleMania plans? We haven’t seen him advertised or even footage of him being used to promote WrestleMania 35. So I wonder if he’s out the door at the Rumble, but I guess that’s the allure of Brock is that, ‘Is this the end of Brock’s run?’ and it turns out not to be.”

@Jay Valero 1
I don’t know if this trust worthy, maybe if it came from the Rex Observer , I’d believe it

@Jay Valero 1

Hopefully Braun squashes him at the Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back