Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Au8DOKa.gif

DnrQC68.png
Ho Ho Ho

A Mandy MERRY CHRISTMAS from front row Creepy Claus

KtzKg9i.jpg

Santa bought me a second olympic size dumbell. These things are good for home gyms since you can use your barbell plates. I do rows with the one but now I can do heavy shrugs with both.

71E1r%2B5XEpL._SL1500_.jpg

ambrose.jpg

Well have fun.

They should do an angle where Mandy seduces Uso (whichever is married to Gross), ties him to a bed, and then Sonya comes out and burns him with acid while Mandy/Sonya laugh and make out.

BOOOOOOOOOOO-sos!

Soc needs to bang badly.

She cool but ... I don’t know.

Too much "She's a Hart"...

...Moreso than Charlotte is a Flair.

They need to tone down the family connections for a bit, keep anything pink and black away from her wardrobe and let her remind folks she's a solid performer. Hell drop the Sharpshooter for a bit...

Too much "She's a Hart"...

...Moreso than Charlotte is a Flair.

They need to tone down the family connections for a bit, keep anything pink and black away from her wardrobe and let her remind folks she's a solid performer. Hell drop the Sharpshooter for a bit...

I would make Charlotte more of a Flair - she obviously blatantly needs and wants it. Just let her strut and heel and face flop and cheat.

Oh and Brother @Big Nut Energy

Grover Dill?

That dude was Scott Farkus's hype man, his entorage and his stooge.

Say what you will about Farkus's lack of TDD and GnP defence resulting in a ref stoppage at least he has a submission win by hammerlock on camera.

Dill aint got shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back