• Real

• Fake

• Who cares as long you get Batjester's mom horizontal underneath it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use both
<GinJuice>

Yeah, I use mostly my Martha Stewart tree (That's a bad motherfucker) but sometimes I get a gorilla hair up my ass and pick up a real tree. But if I had to chose only one it would be a fake one. An expensive fake one though not these little $100 shits that look like depression.

Yeah, I use mostly my Martha Stewart tree (That's a bad motherfucker) but sometimes I get a gorilla hair up my ass and pick up a real tree. But if I had to chose only one it would be a fake one. An expensive fake one though not these little $100 shits that look like depression.
Fake tree in the living room and then I like to put a real tree along the sidewalk from the driveway to the front door

tenor.gif

Santa bought me a second olympic size dumbell. These things are good for home gyms since you can use your barbell plates. I do rows with the one but now I can do heavy shrugs with both.

71E1r%2B5XEpL._SL1500_.jpg

ambrose.jpg
I bought myself a trap bar a couple weeks ago

giphy.gif

LUNATIC GAINZ

The Mule was super dope, way better than I expected
Lotta funny parts, some hilarious old man racism, decent action, compelling story that kept you engaged in the film and a shitload of hot ass nakedish Mexican women
Its definitely a patented 7 thumbs up recommendation

See ya later dikes

Damn that line had the whole theater cracking up

My new roomie is big into working out. He gonna be gettin me clanging and banging

Lotta funny parts, some hilarious old man racism, decent action, compelling story that kept you engaged in the film and a shitload of hot ass nakedish Mexican women
You had my curiosity but now you have my attention

You had me at oldman racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back