PWD 679: Smackdown future endeavoured edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the freak?!

Depends who it is. I'd take a loan out if it was my Mandy.
Nice.

b83d90a33b910b9a9605990f55a26867.gif

Id like to submit Mandy psychologically battling Ronda by shamelessly flirting with Travis for PWD canon

you can take it Rex, getting ready to drive my daughter to church. just popped on while she is getting ready.
Church? ON A WEDNESDAY? How many notches deep are you in the bible belt?

you can take it Rex, getting ready to drive my daughter to church. just popped on while she is getting ready.

I don't think you have what it takes to be Top Nut around here.

Church? ON A WEDNESDAY? How many notches deep are you in the bible belt?
Youth programs on Wednesday night are pretty common round heryah. I did that till high school

i thought you despised the wwe and all mainstream wrestling? please tell me you dont pay for the network
I dont pay for the Network and youre wrong about my feelings towards wrestling
I despise mainstream promo-tainment, I love wrestling

you would fit in, lots of Puerto Ricans. We finally got multiple good Cuban joints to eat at.

What part? Orlando is big.
I am about 15-20 minutes away from the performance center and Full Sail where they do NXT. Performance Center is off of Forsyth and Full Sail is off of Semoran.
Wimdimere

Should I move to Orlando? Are there a lot of browns there? I don't care for them. @everyone
Any time I've been to Orlando there's been a lot of hispanics who let their kids run around like they own the place.

Any time I've been to Orlando there's been a lot of hispanics who let their kids run around like they own the place.
Slap the shit out of those little fuckers.
Be an adult for fuck sakes

Anybody that uses that word definitely has a taste for dick

Pete used that word in a quote...by his own logic he has a taste for dick...probably Mexican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back