PWD 674: Brought to you by the best!

Do you approve of Rex's name change?

• Yes, because I'm a sexual deviant who enjoys the sight of monkey balls.

• No, it's dumb as hell and Rex is clearly suffering from adult onset full lakersfrank.

• Who the hell is Rex and where's the line for Batjester's mom?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent had roscoe's in over 10 years. chicken and waffles really sound good now
lol it pretty much always sounds good. they opened one up in Anaheim and in long beach but definitely not the same vibes.

Minotauro Rex did not have bigger calves than J Dong. Does @Big Nut Energy?

UUjcmRb.gif

Wiki says he debuted in 88 but I thought he was in Portland earlier than that
Sounds like him but I must be wrong
rip rogers? dude keeps calling him 'Mr. Rogers.'

Gotta love signs from the 90’s

You do realize the name of that album is "Metallica", right? Fans started calling it the black album due to the the album and casing be all black

Nope, but I do now.
Thanks for letting me know. I’ve only heard everyone and the radio call it the Black Album

Nope, but I do now.
Thanks for letting me know. I’ve only heard everyone and the radio call it the Black Album
More marketable and "metal" than saying "the self titled album by Metallica". Shit, it even got so far that they refer to it as the "black album"

Although I remember going to a Raw in 99 when they finally came back to Atlanta and they were handing out signs. A piece of me died that day. :(

rip rogers? dude keeps calling him 'Mr. Rogers.'
Heres the full 2 hour VHS release hosted by Hugo Savinovich and Rip Rogers
Never realized he sounded so much like a Socal Bro, thought he had a southern accent which is why I didnt think it was him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back