• Becky

• Fuck both...then fuck Canada!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif
I thought Rocky was a good guy

tenor.gif

I'm confused here. What makes The Rock an "influential leader" in the entertainment industry?
He does have his own production company and he's in that rare spot in Hollywood where he can pick and choose his projects so people bow to their demands. So I guess that.

He does have his own production company and he's in that rare spot in Hollywood where he can pick and choose his projects so people bow to their demands. So I guess that.
He has his own production company? Didn't even know about that. Do they make better stuff than WWE productions?

Different countries don't mean anything if those different countries are shit holes that couldn't rub two nickels together.

OMG Santo was huge is Mexico? Oh yeah, was the peso equal to the dollar? No? Then who cares?

Bout time.....been missing Paul Smackage promos

Different countries don't mean anything if those different countries are shit holes that couldn't rub two nickels together.

OMG Santo was huge is Mexico? Oh yeah, was the peso equal to the dollar? No? Then who cares?
013.JPG

He is no Great Power Uti, who is the greatest Nigerian wrestler to ever lace up his boots.

That's not a real championship, Darren.

013.JPG

He is no Great Power Uti, who is the greatest Nigerian wrestler to ever lace up his boots.

Luke Gallow's Nigeria story is one of the best stories I have ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back