PWD 669: Mmmmmmandy

Who

• Mandy

• Becky

• Fuck both...then fuck Canada!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the majority of the USA care about female Texas rednecks from shithole towns with a population of 500.
Unless they're blonde and go missing.

Frankly, anyone is winning unless they were born in March or May to August.
I was born in May and I am.whoopin dat ass.

Because I'm am gonna cheat like a motherfucker.

In Bruce Willis roast, Ed Norton (who did come off as narcissistic af) told a story when they were shooting Wes Anderson movie, the whole cast stayed together to have that vibe like they were low end theatre company, but Bruce said fuck that and stayed at a 5 stars hotel suite nearby. Wes Anderson told Ed that Bruce didn’t get the memo and Norton was joking saying “that’s Bruce fucking Willis, he is a fucking superstar, of course he’s gonna stay in a 5 stars hotel”.

Ed Norton killed it on that roast.

I think they do. Mainly because they're such low-budget pieces of shit, there are still people who genuinely think "Oh, it must be good, Nicolas Cage is in this!"

It's sort of like what's happened to Bruce Willis. I think he's been kicked out of his house, so he takes any old shit, so he can just live on the set in trailers, instead of buying a new house.

I don’t know. Schwarzenegger and Stallone got money but they’ll appear in shit just because they like to do it.

This doesn’t really do it justice. His whole roast was very unorthodox and moving. And really funny.

DrfZ_RjVYAAVMkw

This is some excellent worked shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back