PWD 667: The Night After He Came Home

Who Should Get The Strap

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what Struggz used to say about Disney movies
Like the world wouldnt spin if Social Reviews didnt put out a hot take on Escape From Witch Mountain<Lmaoo>
He used to also say that about wwe ppvs. He would say this ppv is so shitty I don’t want to watch it. Then he would watch it and comment during the ppv lolz. Whenever I called him out on why he is watching it if he didn’t want to he would do his little pussy ass bitch routine of arguing something else completely

Braun Strowman pins Brock Lesnar clean in the main event of Crown Jewel and then Hulk Hogan comes out to a massive pop. The Hulkster shakes Braun's hand and hands him the Universal Championship. The night ends with Braun and Hulk posing around the ring while Real American is playing.
Lolz I thought u were gonna say he pulls a WM 9 has a match with Braun and pins him

Call me crazy, feel like the better booking decision would to be to give the belt to a full timer. Too bad they turned Braun heel instead of keeping him where he was at.

Call me crazy, feel like the better booking decision would to be to give the belt to a full timer. Too bad they turned Braun heel instead of keeping him where he was at.
I think he’s fave again

His cholesterol most likely.
Naw my shit is great actually, so is my blood pressure
Sorry you weaklings gotta worry about that kinda shit, must suck to not come from good stock

What are your thoughts on the New York Giants this season?

Hmmm.

No O-Line, an immobile shot QB, defense stinks and a coaching staff that does not know how to play call with all these deficiencies. Also we cut the QB we were grooming and put the faith in another rookie QB that can't drive in NY/NJ apparently.

Go number 1 pick...

The better booking would be for The Bad Guy to make that walk and say he’s in this match now just cause he says so and gets the belt

tumblr_otd8rqC4pI1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Hmmm.

No O-Line, an immobile shot QB, defense stinks and a coaching staff that does not know how to play call with all these deficiencies. Also we cut the QB we were grooming and put the faith in another rookie QB that can't drive in NY/NJ apparently.

Go number 1 pick...

Trade down and go offensive line. The QBs in this draft blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back