PWD 667: The Night After He Came Home

Who Should Get The Strap

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More matches for the next event:

The Benoit Memorial World Cup. First match involving weight machines and you can only win by choking out your opponent. Also Taker must put them in a coffin. Raising CTE awareness.

The Jimmy Snuka Mixed Tag Team title - you can only win if the male wrestler kos the female opponent. Breaking gender discrimination.

The Owen Hart Memorial Rapple Title - you win by being the fastest down from the rafters.

Last edited:
And listening to my favorite podcast, Never Not Funny

Anything/territory in particular? 78-84 is my fave period in rasslin.
My favorites are Watts UWF and Fullers Continental but I watch it all

I really love the random terrible California indy groups from the 80's that popped up after SF and LA shut down but its impossible to find any of that stuff
It has such a different vibe than the southern rasslin, its more like the way wrestling looked in 80's tv shows and movies which makes sense cause of Hollywood I guess

My favorites are Watts UWF and Fullers Continental but I watch it all

I really love the random terrible California indy groups from the 80's that popped up after SF and LA shut down but its impossible to find any of that stuff
It has such a different vibe than the southern rasslin, its more like the way wrestling looked in 80's tv shows and movies which makes sense cause of Hollywood I guess

Never watched Continental. As I've mentioned, my faves will always be Florida (CWF), Mid Atlantic, World Class, and Georgia. Georgia was probably the worst tv of the four, but I was a huge Rich mark and love the Masked Superstar.

Never watched Continental. As I've mentioned, my faves will always be Florida (CWF), Mid Atlantic, World Class, and Georgia. Georgia was probably the worst tv of the four, but I was a huge Rich mark and love the Masked Superstar.
Theres some Continental stuff on Youtube and its really good if you're interested in checking it out
Southeastern was cool but when they switched the name to Continental and moved the tv tapings to an arena setting it got great

I’m off to play Red Dead. See you tomorrow.

Theres some Continental stuff on Youtube and its really good if you're interested in checking it out
Southeastern was cool but when they switched the name to Continental and moved the tv tapings to an arena setting it got great

About what year was that? Who were some of the names there other than Bob Armstrong and Tracy Smothers?

Disco is such a clown.

@lakersfan45 ain't gonna be happy about them turkeys

The worse of the worse. This makes me almost want a @RollSonnenRoll
Have you noticed he's been more intelligible lately? Frankly, I'm a bit worried.

Keeping kayfabe is tough in today’s world.

Yeah it’s hard work in these trying times. Sometimes I wonder if I am the gimmick or is the gimmick me.withr way this posts would be great for nub Halloween thread

This business is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back