PWD 666: Number of The Beast Incarnate

Which is the best horror movie franchise between these seven?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Seth vs Dean is just a rehash of their previous feud. But they swapped places. Now its Ambrose with the head games and Seth frothing at the mouth crazy!

v6b1gEX.gif

full
Never gets old. One of the GOAT photoshoots

So Seth vs Dean is just a rehash of their previous feud. But they swapped places. Now its Ambrose with the head games and Seth frothing at the mouth crazy!
Kinda like The Corporate Champion Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin then Shaking Hands With Satan Himself! Steve Austin vs The People’s Champion

Kinda like The Corporate Champion Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin then Shaking Hands With Satan Himself! Steve Austin vs The People’s Champion
I was hoping they might do a Paranoid Ambrose, where he thinks Seth is mocking him, trying to steal Renee and other such things. Kinda like Macho/Hogan. Could even have Seth help Ambrose win the WWE title in Saudi Arabia.

I need to get something off of my chest. I only bully Mandy because I think I'm in love with her.

tumblr_noeqzpMIVQ1upxwm8o1_r1_400.gif

giphy.gif

I was hoping they might do a Paranoid Ambrose, where he thinks Seth is mocking him, trying to steal Renee and other such things. Kinda like Macho/Hogan. Could even have Seth help Ambrose win the WWE title in Saudi Arabia.
Didn't need him then. DON'T NEED HIM NOW!

Wow @Frank23
No scream or sleepaway camp franchises in the poll. Ur a denigrators and a fake

LOOK. AT. THE. SIZE. OF. THAT. ASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back