PWD 645: Bring back Batista

Is this better than a Gutter thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to hijack the Oscars when Stallone didn't get best supporting actor.

I don’t watch films for the actors or the star power, but for the concept.

If it’s shit, it’s shit and people complain.

The argument that people should enjoy their shit sandwiches is 101 fascism, my shit sandwich right or wrong.

WWE is entertainment and they need to listen fans more than anybody else. The tv deals mean they won’t. Only reason Vince is a billionaire is because he faced an opponent who could have killed his company and he had to listen to his fans for the second and last time.

It’s not a shit sandwich though, but just a product and a diverse one at that. If you don’t like certain things enough then don’t watch that match or segment or the whole product. Why keep watching, only to be disappointed? There is still NXT, there is still Impact, there is still New Japan...

Big Dave says that we are in the best era ever.

Big Dave has his opinion. He may have devoted his life to wrestling, but he is entitled to his opinion and we are entitled to ours.

Me too man it’s like a cool ppv today and it’s Ike let me complain on the Internet

What if someone complains about complaining? Is that being a denigrator?

giphy.gif

What does @LuchaBear think of the current state of pro wrestling and sports entertainment?

Anybody else not really feeling tonights card?
had the wwe not sent me an email that the show was this weekend, I probably would have forgot. I’ve grown to associate the hell in a cell show with October....so we have to have it in September of course.

Lol at still watching wrestling. It's gay as fuck and has zero entertainment value these days.

#ChangeMyMind
#GoodLuckWithThat
#ByeFelicia
Not going to try change your mind.

I'll gladly accept your bye Felicia.

buh bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back