• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about creeps

Like you

Who say weird shit about underage girls

like you

I didn't say anything weird bruh. I said age of consent is largely arbitrary (it is). I also said I support age of consent as it protects the underdeveloped. These are both factual statements. I was accused of a lot more heinous shit though. That's probably what you remember

He has openly talked about underage girls in a sexual manner. Making sure to be clear that hebephilia and pedophilia are different. He's a fucking creep.

But feel free to stick up for him just to find a way to shit on me. Like I said, you have no decency.

ScarBo giving out Canadian Destroyers in heels.

Take your weird Pedo talks somewhere else....we got serious talk about rasslin to do.

I didn't say anything weird bruh. I said age of consent is largely arbitrary (it is). I also said I support age of consent as it protects the underdeveloped. These are both factual statements. I was accused of a lot more heinous shit though. That's probably what you remember
The thing I find fucked up about consent laws is that if one person in a relationship is of legal age but the other is a year below it, it's a crime. That shit can ruin someone's life.

Take your weird Pedo talks somewhere else....we got serious talk about rasslin to do.
What if we talk about Jerry Lawler being a pedo?

The thing I find fucked up about consent laws is that if one person in a relationship is of legal age but the other is a year beloe it, it's a crime. That shit can ruin someone's life.

OH JESUS

DmMnJhLX4AErrBL

Bellabrate good times
Sbeb0NS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back