PWD 639: Izzy will die for our sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
jacked with high test isn't in style right now, all the guys have to be little fruit bootys with powder in their butts.

Even Rock acts like a sensitive bitch sometimes. We need more Don Fryes:

He's a real American hero. I remember when I was first getting into MMA and I went back to watch Frye v Yvel. I loved how he didn't give that much of a shit about Yvel fighting dirty, as he just wanted to kick his ass.

Toxic masculinity is the best type of masculinity.
We shifted from being Alex to Chad with his silk underwear.

maxresdefault.jpg

Probably DWAYNE.
But he doesn't have the same pizzazz are Arnie.

maxresdefault.jpg

To many of Rocky's early films were him playing everyman-type heroes. He would often suffer damage in fights and try to emote feelings. Arnold was booked like Jason Voorhees with one-liners. The point of an Arnold movie was to see how and how many kills he would rack-up.

He's jacked for sure, but not that intimidating in his films. Probably something to do with him playing a tooth fairy and teenage nerd trapped in a grown man's body.

To many of Rocky's early films were him playing everyman-type heroes. He would often suffer damage in fights and try to emote feelings. Arnold was booked like Jason Voorhees with one-liners. The point of an Arnold movie was to see how and how many kills he would rack-up.

*too

He's jacked for sure, but not that intimidating in his films. Probably something to do with him playing a tooth fairy and teenage nerd trapped in a grown man's body.
That's called range
Pal

And look at this bullshit, ESPN plays this commercial all day:

GET THE FUCK OUT HERE WITH THIS SHIT

That's called range
Pal
That's called an 18% on Rotten Tomatoes, pal.

Screenshot_2018-08-31-21-58-11.png

Nah, seriously though. I'm not saying he doesn't work well in those comedic roles, it just makes it hard for me to see him as intimidating as a prime Arnie because of it. Maybe it's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back