PWD 639: Izzy will die for our sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i9l727u86hj11.jpg

@Rebelfett

Go fuck yourself with your lame ass gimmick. "Maybe if I give likes to everyone, they will like me!" Your gimmick is trash and your likes mean nothing.

Put me on ignore again you dork

Buddy, are you okay?

@Rebelfett

Go fuck yourself with your lame ass gimmick. "Maybe if I give likes to everyone, they will like me!" Your gimmick is trash and your likes mean nothing.

Put me on ignore again you dork
Why would he have you on Ignore?

IS THIS A SHOOT??

LUCHABEAR VS REBELFETT

tenor.gif

Why would he have you on Ignore?

He used to and then took me off for some reason. He needs to put me back on. What's the point of liking every single post? Is this funny to anyone?

Trash gimmick

People also forget that a lot of the Predator's mystique came from how he handled Arnold. Before Predator, kayfabe Arnold had only been portrayed as an untouchable monster. Conan, Terminator, Commando; in each movie he was physically unmatched and could deadlift his way out of any situation.

Then here comes the Predator who not only takes out Arnold's crew of beef but physically manhandles Numero Uno, to the point he had to resort to outsmarting the alien! It was goddamn unheard of!

The 80s really understood the power of longterm booking.
We really don't have anybody like Arnie anymore. I mean who is the closest to him now? Jason Statham? That's depressing.

We really don't have anybody like Arnie anymore. I mean who is the closest to him now? Jason Statham? That's depressing.
Probably DWAYNE.
But he doesn't have the same pizzazz are Arnie.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey, @Rebelfett . Don't listen to him. I know that whenever I make a dog shit post (which is quite often) that at least someone will like. You're a saint to PWD.

Probably DWAYNE.
But he doesn't have the same pizzazz are Arnie.

maxresdefault.jpg
Too comedic to be intimidating in movies imo. I know Arnie did comedies later in his career but he started off as a fucking badass. The Rock did the Tooth Fairy fairly early in his career and does mostly comedy movies. I could never see The Rock as intimidating as Arnie was in The Terminator.

Too comedic to be intimidating in movies imo. I know Arnie did comedies later in his career but he started off as a fucking badass. The Rock did the Tooth Fairy fairly early in his career and does mostly comedy movies. I could never see The Rock as intimidating as Arnie was in The Terminator.
Yea.. That's why this generation sucks.

jacked with high test isn't in style right now, all the guys have to be little fruit bootys with powder in their butts.

Even Rock acts like a sensitive bitch sometimes. We need more Don Fryes:

The fluoride in your water is making you weak, not me because I drink strictly boiled well water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back