PWD 633: Summerfest will suck no matter what happens edition.

How do you eat your eggs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i bought my house, and sadly there isnt really a good wing place that also does pizza around here. so just settled, but the good news is at this place the large pepperoni is the same price as a medium so i got that going for me which is nice

FeelsBadMan

Where are you at now?

I want the pron version of your av released already
Lol. Nah, I think you're good people but that post was ridiculous. I had to call bullshit. You know that you would wife that up in a second. It's all good. You don't have to lie to kick it.

Um, she ain’t my type?

Maybe I just got an issue with blondes.

Or maybe it’s been four months since I had a girlfriend. And almost two years for a stripper booty call that ended with anything.

My son actually asked me today why I ain’t got a gf again, while we were canoeing.

I may be becoming gay. NTTIAWT.

Um, she ain’t my type?

Or maybe it’s been four months since I had a girlfriend. And almost two years for a stripper booty call that ended with anything.

My son actually asked me today why I ain’t got a gf again, while we were canoeing.

You do you my dude.

Um, she ain’t my type?

Staying single for too long can be dangerous because you start to realize how peaceful and effortless life can be

Or I’m gonna be letting all those strippers come round and make them watch Japanese art house films while cuddling without fucking them.

I used to do that shit with girls when I was young and stupid.

This was a good SummerSlam

maxresdefault.jpg

Ah, gotcha. Good luck my ninja. You have kids yet?

lol hell no, im not really sure i want to have kids. plus, theyre expensive as hell. im looking forward to CFB a lot (duh) this year.

so i bought my house, and sadly there isnt really a good wing place that also does pizza around here. so just settled, but the good news is at this place the large pepperoni is the same price as a medium so i got that going for me which is nice

FeelsBadMan
pick up some Little Caesar's wings imo

Little Caesar’s > Buffalo Wild Wings

Good night, your momma called and I’m gonna be busy while watching NXT doggy style.

This was a good SummerSlam

maxresdefault.jpg
They legit got me with the outside interference by Stewart. I was pissed. That was gonna be match of the year, damn it!

I dont know, Rex. I mean, Roman is really really good. His character has gotten better lately but has been lackluster his entire career (imo). It has been discussed a million times on here but he is just booked the completely wrong way. I am not really interested in him and Brock for the fourth time (fourth, rihgt?) for the title. I also don't see Roman winning, or if he does Braun/KO will cash in immediately. All of that said, I have no problem if RR wins tomorrow night, because the Universal Champion should be on TV every week.

I hope Joe/AJ main event, but thats got about a snowballs chance in hell of happening.

lol hell no, im not really sure i want to have kids. plus, theyre expensive as hell. im looking forward to CFB a lot (duh) this year.

Kids are awesome but if you don't feel it then don't do it. They are beyond expensive lol. Me too. I need to make it to a meet up this season. I should have down time now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back