PWD 629: Illegally flying a plane into Mandy's heart

What do you like watching better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This @Pliny Pete and @King Cru3lty feud has potential.
giphy.gif

To the point though, plenty of people like pro teams from places they've never lived or even been to as well. Maybe you just like the team name, colors or a specific player or coach. People choose their allegiances for all kinds of reasons

To the point though, plenty of people like pro teams from places they've never lived or even been to as well. Maybe you just like the team name, colors or a specific player or coach. People choose their allegiances for all kinds of reasons

This here would have been an acceptable answer. But Pete got triggered and started throwing insults like i fucked his mother.

You aint even in the conversation and you hella mad
Thats adorbz
Wow you actually replied to me? I must have gotten to you. Hella triggered, bro. Get 720, Y Y, no scope, quick scope, fakied.

You aint even in the conversation and you hella mad
Thats adorbz

I think hes trying to point out that you are a cretin. I mean you cant read you cant count. Im surprised you can still breathe without a coach.

Wow you actually replied to me? I must have gotten to you. Hella triggered, bro. Get 720, Y Y, no scope, quick scope, fakied.
Yea you definitely angry
Take some deep breaths and count to 10, that might help

Oosah oosah

I think hes trying to point out that you are a cretin. I mean you cant read you cant count. Im surprised you can still breathe without a coach.

Breathe dog, settle down, its just the internet

Yeah, I'm not from America or anything, but I support Pistons in Basketball. I kinda just chose a team that didn't have a history of moving to different cities, was a bit of an underdog, but still had a chance of success given the opportunity.

Im fine, but you might need your inhaler. Can you get it from the top shelf by yourself?
I can see you got some shit you need to work through so I'll leave you alone with your anger

I'm kinda new here. Is Pete normally this much of an autist?

I got a baseball game to get ready for

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

GO GIANTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back