PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you'd think that if dave REALLY cared about wrestling then at some point he would have at least joined a wrestling school and just stopped short of having his first match. I'd see it differently if he at least went that far.

Edit
It's like dudes who wear camo, watch military movies, post on military forums, etc but have never even gone through basic.

The thing that makes him such a douche is the fact that he truly believes he knows more than the people in the business. Every day he is debunking guys like Bruce, Bischoff, and Russo like he was actually in the meeting as has first-hand knowledge of the subject. Guy is a fraud

The thing that makes him such a douche is the fact that he truly believes he knows more than the people in the business. Every day he is debunking guys like Bruce, Bischoff, and Russo like he was actually in the meeting as has first-hand knowledge of the subject. Guy is a fraud

Who has (had) a better claim to "in the biz"

Dave

Or

Mass Transit

?

Amanda-Saccomanno-Feet-2709140.jpg

I don't think I can ever turn on these feet. Best feet in the game

Who has (had) a better claim to "in the biz"

Dave

Or

Mass Transit

?
lol

I mean I get Dave is passionate and shit, but in the end he's just a voice. He never booked anything or had a match on TV.
There are a lot of journalists that are very well known in their respective sports, but they know their place. They aren't the players, coaches or GMs.

Amanda-Saccomanno-Feet-2709140.jpg

I don't think I can ever turn on these feet. Best feet in the game
Link was broken for me.. So I decided to check out the URL.
I saw Amanda Saccomano and I agree with you without even seeing the picture.

Sick fucks block wikifeet at my work. GAY

@RollSonnenRoll When will I turn on Mandy?

hqdefault.jpg
I don’t see Mandy ever looking down at past divas, thinking she’s the GOAT 3 years into her career, having 18 2* matches in a row without a job, cutting the same promo every week while shoot thinking she’s the best. The short of it is that Mandy knows who she is, what her role is and she embraces it. That’s pretty bulletproof

I don’t see Mandy ever looking down at past divas, thinking she’s the GOAT 3 years into her career, having 18 2* matches in a row without a job, cutting the same promo every week while shoot thinking she’s the best. The short of it is that Mandy knows who she is, what her role is and she embraces it. That’s pretty bulletproof

And Alexa has gross feet.

And you'd think that if dave REALLY cared about wrestling then at some point he would have at least joined a wrestling school and just stopped short of having his first match. I'd see it differently if he at least went that far.

Edit
It's like dudes who wear camo, watch military movies, post on military forums, etc but have never even gone through basic.

And Dave can answer that you have never written an article, newsletter or book so you can’t critique him.

Criticism, research and writing history isn’t reserved for people who have been actively involved.

Only politicians can write about politics? Gang bangers about gang wars?

You can cross a line as a critic by not understanding how difficult something is, being too distanced and/or being unfair.

Bischoff is a huge liar as stated by other people ‘in the business’ on record. He can’t even keep the shit he stated back in the day in his head.

Prichard is even worse.

Or maybe they just have bad memory.

I think you can absolutely be an expert at something you've never done. I guarantee there are journalists out there who know more of the X's and O's of football than even some players do and their opinion is valid. That still doesn't equate to being apart of "the business".

And Dave can answer that you have never written an article, newsletter or book so you can’t critique him.
I'm not the one calling myself a journalist OR saying I'm in the wrestling industry.

I've written articles for card game websites, doesn't mean I'm in the gaming industry.

Criticism, research and writing history isn’t reserved for people who have been actively involved.

Only politicians can write about politics? Gang bangers about gang wars?

Writing books about politics or war makes you an author. It doesn't mean your in politics.

You can cross a line as a critic by not understanding how difficult something is, being too distanced and/or being unfair.

Meltzer can call himself a journalist. That's the business he IS in. He has a real claim as being in that industry. The subject matter he covers is wrestling.

Is Brian Williams in the military or a soldier?

One of the GOATs couldn't even read defenses. "Who gives a shit?" <Lmaoo>

Fuck all that coachspeak bullshit, just sling it and hit the open man baybay!

One if the GOATs couldn't even read defenses. "Who gives a shit?" <Lmaoo>

Fuck all that coachspeak bullshit, just sling it and hit the open man baybay!

When you got natural talent, the playbook can go fuck itself.

When you got natural talent, the playbook can go fuck itself.
Michael Vick never watched a day of film in his life playing for Atlanta and didn't once looked past his first read yet he was still a game away from the Super Bowl.

Home Alone on Rogan going in. Lets see how long I can last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back