PWD 602: Our pets heads are falling off!

Ever see a ghost?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DfqyH_zVMAEKmS1

Has wwe and new japan ever worked together ?
They had a long relationship in the 70's and 80's
Inoki would book American talent through the New York office and they would hold New Japan matches on MSG cards that were filmed and broadcast in Japan to make NJPW seem like a worldwide promotion
WWF even created titles specifically for Inoki to use in Japan and in 1979 Bob Backlund even dropped the WWWF title to Inoki in Japan in a title change that was never mentioned in the US

Hulk Hogan went on a tour of Japan for Inoki the day after he won the WWF title in 1984, before ever defending it in the US

I blame the thousands of MMA fans who knew this was as good of a card as you could get yet still streamed it. They'll turn around and blame UFC when the sport starts dying, but won't take a look at themselves. I get cards like UFC 222 doing 150k buys because that card had one big fight worth watching.
I didn't watch it at all.

<Fedor23>

Speaking of Hogan winning the title I was reading through the 1983 Wrestling Observer Yearbook and Meltzer made these predictions for what was gonna happeen with the WWF title after Iron Sheik beat Bob Backlund
He was off on the timelines but you gotta give him credit for seeing the Andre turn 3 years before it happened and saying they'd need a building bigger than Shea Stadium for it
@The Higher Power did you download the Observer collection from XWT?
So much great stuff in there

35196917_1891062850945626_6899857943047438336_n.jpg

You may be God’s Greatest Creation but I’m still not gonna let you slide on that piss poor, non-parallel squat! You still haven’t squated over 300 in my personal record book

Speaking of Hogan winning the title I was reading through the 1983 Wrestling Observer Yearbook and Meltzer made these predictions for what was gonna happeen with the WWF title after Iron Sheik beat Bob Backlund
He was off on the timelines but you gotta give him credit for seeing the Andre turn 3 years before it happened and saying they'd need a building bigger than Shea Stadium for it
@The Higher Power did you download the Observer collection from XWT?
So much great stuff in there

35196917_1891062850945626_6899857943047438336_n.jpg
Had to Google "Waaláa"......other than some esoteric urban dictionary thing. I'm guessing he was going for voilá.

I had a dream that I was in several meetings trying to buy the rights and negotiate a license to rerelease the n64 game no mercy. The idea was to update the roster to current and graphics then rerelease on current systems. Now that I’m awake and sober I think this may be a good idea Lolz.

Are you aware that there's a large No Mercy modding community that updates the game with current and all time rosters?

Had to Google "Waaláa"......other than some esoteric urban dictionary thing. I'm guessing he was going for voilá.
1983 Dave has no time to double check spelling

I had a dream that I was in several meetings trying to buy the rights and negotiate a license to rerelease the n64 game no mercy. The idea was to update the roster to current and graphics then rerelease on current systems. Now that I’m awake and sober I think this may be a good idea Lolz.
time to make this dream a reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back