PWD 601: Bitch, I'm a Werewolf

Boardwalk Empire or The Wire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's what sent Benoit over the edge...

5tvvoo.gif

If only someone had told him it was cool he and his son would still be alive. Now LTR knows.

I'm pretty sure it was the CTE and decades of steroid abuse.

Stress of marital issues, financial issues, and prospect of raising a special needs kid being lumped onto a dude who was probably on the autism spectrum himself probably didn't help, either.

Stress of marital issues, financial issues, and prospect of raising a special needs kid being lumped onto a dude who was probably on the autism spectrum himself probably didn't help, either.
and he was Canadian. He never stood a chance with all that against him.

Did he really give his son steroids to try and "fix" him or was that just some neckbeard urban legend?

@The Higher Power @Minotauro Rex

This is pretty cool
A booking sheet from 83-84 that shows all the territories Ric Flair worked as champion
Man that schedule is crazy
December 25, 1983 is the famous angle where Michsel Hayes dressed up as Santa Claus and interfered from the crowd
Its also one of David Von Erichs last matches against Ric Flair as he would be dead 6 weeks later
Might even be the last one because after that they jumped into the Flair vs Mike Von Erich angle that was supposed to end with David getting the belt at Texas Stadium in April, the card that became the David Von Erich Memorial Parade Of Champions where Kerry won the belt instead

35158915_10216865331569514_1110888540876570624_n.jpg
He still had days off during those dates. For example, it says the 27th through the 3rd in Texas but he was only working there on the 27th, 28th, and 2nd.

<escalate99>

Today I learned my good pal Tec is a racist.

<DCrying>
ok I was like the third guy to say aids. Lol. I was just the first to bring up her whole comedy act was about her being a slut and she always talked about having a preference for black dick. She was basically an uglier Amy Schumer doing the same act a few yrs before her. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back