PWD 601: Bitch, I'm a Werewolf

Boardwalk Empire or The Wire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Rockstar Spud narrate the angles for 205 Live all the time?

Greg Hardy won his fight tonight and Dana looked impressed

Clean of a right hook on the jaw as you'll ever see and he couldn't even flatline him with it. "Power"
<DisgustingHHH>

DfiU6FbUEAATQ8M

Not on TV tonight <mma3>

Lolz
I’d
Never believe assmud.
I just playing him.
Have u had any aliens Dream lately?

I had a dream 4 days ago about an alien/human hybrid, it looked more feminine than male. It told me I'm not ready and then I continued dreaming and I was in a forest somewhere. That's all I remember.

<DCrying>

I had a dream 4 days ago about an alien/human hybrid, it looked more feminine than male. It told me I'm not ready and then I continued dreaming and I was in a forest somewhere. That's all I remember.

<DCrying>
Were u naked ?

<DCrying>
What weren't you ready for?!
<{Joewithit}>

Man, I just caught my kid jump off the side of my above ground swimming pool with filter and frog splash dat alligator!

Normally..

Paddlin_large.jpg

But god damn, pal, the boi got some sick hang time so I just yelled at him from the window.

You've grown soft.

Victory has defeated you.

4pwqr7.gif

<DCrying>
I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back