PWD 599: Enough is Enough

Is Vince McMahon the greatest heel of all time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FaroffThatFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

I thought you were running a gay gimmick in mayberry?

Who lied about that? Show me the posts imo.

Yeah...people with 9-5 jobs usually stay up until 3am on Friday nights to watch Japanese wrestling.

Why does it make you so upset that I can get paid (quite well) to do something i'm good at and enjoy my passions as well?

I get that you're a starving "artist" trying to make it big with the whole "I'm so counterculture, I hate fun" movie review routine, but why shouldn't other people be able to actually have talent?

I eagerly await your response.

<Meh02>

Live sports events don't have a spoiler rule, ESPN doesn't wait to report who won the NBA Championship because your ass is entitled.

Again, they are if people haven't had a chance to see it.

Who was the black guy running the gay gimmick here? I thought it was false

Live sports events don't have a spoiler rule, ESPN doesn't wait to report who won the NBA Championship because your ass is entitled.
Its not a sport
Dis :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: thinks its real<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Yeah...people with 9-5 jobs usually stay up until 3am on Friday nights to watch Japanese wrestling.

Why does it make you so upset that I can get paid (quite well) to do something i'm good at and enjoy my passions as well?

I get that you're a starving "artist" trying to make it big with the whole "I'm so counterculture, I hate fun" movie review routine, but why shouldn't other people be able to actually have talent?

<Meh02>

some people like boats, cars, drugs and strippers.

some people like japanese wrestling and dave from oakland.

What does PWD stand for?

WWE sends results of their shows as they happened. Again, your only argument is entitlement

What about just being a cool person? Only a few people here even watch NJPW and they are regulars that have posted here for years. Plus it's in fucked up Jap time and it's hard to catch it live here in the land of the free. And if you just have to post it, why not take the ten seconds to put it in spoiler tags?

<Meh02>

Is that an insult? My site is a side business, my day job gets me box suites to Staples Center while you watch japanese wrestling at 3am alone af. Step your game up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back