PWD 597: The War Room

Do you want CM Punk to win this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am rewatching the bobby/sami segment

Wait
His name is Phillip Jack Brooks

PJ and AJ lol

What are your thoughts on WWE holding major events in Saudi Arabia?

Was the GRR a success for everyone?

@warriorscomeout

I had a battle with J Dawg over the politics of the event.

Otherwise it was a glorified house show and anybody who watched it wasted their time.

It’s the acoustics also. The wood rafters at the Allstate just carry the sound different. I was there last year for NXT takeover and as I walked in I remember bobby Heenan talking about how “this is wrestling, the Rosemont horizion is wrestling” and I got all goosebumpy and extra excite.
Yes I admit. I am a mark
When we promoted MMA at some of the super old buildings (Kezar Pavilion in San Francisco, Stockton Civic Auditorium) I would always find a little time before the show to go off by myself and just take in the moment
Here I am working the same building that Pat Patterson, Andre The Giant, Dusty Rhodes etc. worked and I would mark out so fuckin hard

Wait
His name is Phillip Jack Brooks

PJ and AJ lol
Jack?!
Hogan-Rock-1.gif

I forgot I got Jessica Jones season 2 to watch.

I switched off Lost in Space after twenty minutes. So bad.

When we promoted MMA at some of the super old buildings (Kezar Pavilion in San Francisco, Stockton Civic Auditorium) I would always find a little time before the show to go off by myself and just take in the moment
Here I am working the same building that Pat Patterson, Andre The Giant, Dusty Rhodes etc. worked and I would mark out so fuckin hard
{<redford}

One important person you are missing...my dad got his dick sucked at Kezar Pavilion. He's been telling me that for 20 years, next time you are there remember that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back