PWD 597: The War Room

Do you want CM Punk to win this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
r42xKtO.gif

Wood convert to Judaism for her.
Did her ex husband do that?

What's all this privacy policy shit?

couldn’t Punk countersue for lawyer fees now?
In theory yes but in practice this is very difficult, especially against a private citizen with little income. Even if he got a judgement getting the money would be a hassle. This was the conclusion the whole way, and WWE knew this from the start. They actually won however, because Punk is screwed despite being right and Amann didn't lose a nickel because the company footed his bills. It really is a violation of the legal system and this case should have been immediately dismissed.

In theory yes but in practice this is very difficult, especially against a private citizen with little income. Even if he got a judgement getting the money would be a hassle. This was the conclusion the whole way, and WWE knew this from the start. They actually won however, because Punk is screwed despite being right and Amann didn't lose a nickel because the company footed his bills. It really is a violation of the legal system and this case should have been immediately dismissed.

American Rule is the blanket rule and its that you don't get shit even if you win. With exceptions.

Now in England you can be ruined by lawyer fees if you lose.

American Rule is the blanket rule and its that you don't get shit even if you win. With exceptions.

That sounds like a good incentive to keep people from pointless lawsuits

You are generally right, and those exceptions aren't likely in most cases. Illinois has only two major cases where it does not apply, I googled, and Punk has no chance.

Imagine his victory speech. <Lmaoo>
CM-Punk-Phil-Brooks-UFC-WWE-MMA-MMAnytt-1000x652-1000x652.jpg

“I’ve battled through adversity, perseverance and baseballs morphed into golf balls. I stand before you as a winner who is doubt free, drug free, and MSRA free. Fuck Steph. fuck staph and fuck WWE. AJ...I did it!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back