PWD 596: Canadian ruined edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weeks Crime In Sports podcast is about Sunny
Havent listened to it yet but these guys are usually pretty good

De2ZU8lW0AEEQGD

Well this is not an equitable case. I'm not saying I want their rights taken away, I'm saying they have no right to take other's rights away.

This isn't really the case, he shook things up by saying shit without the bs. He didn't go to BJU offcamera and say he supports states rights, as Dick Cheney did in 2000, he straight said Mexicans are sent (by MEXICO) to rape. He was the candidate, like in movies like Spider-man in 2002 with superhero costumes, that said he wasn't embarrassed to say whites are the best. I live in a blue state he couldn't and didn't win, and I know of two whites who had never voted in four decades prior (their eligible lifetime) who voted for Trump meaninglessly.
I was just responding to the "you can't be trying to say bias against bigotry is equitable to bigotry." part.

When did he say Mexicans were sent by Mexico to rape Americans? I heard him saying they aren't sending "their best" (which included rapists) when referring to illegals. Yeah, I know of people who live in places like Oregon who voted for Trump knowing he'd never get the nomination.

Edit: I just looked it up and he wasn't referring to illegals, my bad. I'm pretty sure he wasn't saying that the Mexico government was purposely sending rapists though.

Last edited:
I know theres a thread on it but you people should really be watching MLW Fusion
@The Higher Power s boy Robert Fuller is there with the Stud Stable, Tony Schiavone on commentary, winning and losing matters, good old school style storylines and so much great talent on every show
If you havent seen it yet its definitely worth checking out
And I know people are mad at Sami Callahan but damn is he a great heel with some of the best promos in the business
@Minotauro Rex I think youre a Jeff Cobb guy arent you?
His match against Jack Swagger on this show is so much better than the one i saw at the Cow Palace last year which was so disappointing

giphy.gif

{<jordan}

Thats like judging women by their wrestling ability.

Windowless cubicle hellhole. I think lack of access to natural lights for employees unless justified by a specific technological process (producing cheese/computer chips/wine) should be illegal.

Why do Ben & Jerry's pile their ice creams with way too many flavours? I just got one that's vanilla, cookie, blueberry, and white chocolate. Just give me 2 or 3 of those flavours and I'd be fine, but mouth just feels confused.

Windowless cubicle hellhole. I think lack of access to natural lights for employees unless justified by a specific technological process (producing cheese/computer chips/wine) should be illegal.
I work in the forest.....these are all foreign words to me.

So was this crafted by case law or the constitution?
It would be arguable that the Constitution does give them this right, but the members of the court certainly made the initial decision that it did.

Now this is not to say all decisions are necessarily overreach. No sane person could argue that, perhaps the biggest mistake ever, in Plessy created the law, merely allowing pre-existing laws to stand. However if not for cases where people of African descent were decreed people the case couldn't exist, in the same way if Anti-Sodomy laws still stood it would be ludicrous to declare them a group having intrinsic rights.

Why do Ben & Jerry's pile their ice creams with way too many flavours? I just got one that's vanilla, cookie, blueberry, and white chocolate. Just give me 2 or 3 of those flavours and I'd be fine, but mouth just feels confused.
Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked is the best goddamn thing you can put in your mouth this side of a titty

I love the fact that Sami Callahan is pissing off all the right people

It would be arguable that the Constitution does give them this right, but the members of the court certainly made the initial decision that it did.

I asked who did, not the argument

AAA just announced the main event for TripleMania
4 way match with the loser being unmasked
Psycho Clown, Pentagon Jr, La Parka and El Hijo De Fantasma
Shits gonna be dope!

34441760_190642581765673_6534173419464818688_o.jpg

Why dont you just buy a different ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back