PWD 596: Canadian ruined edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, my plan is to insinuate myself into Bryce Dallas Howard's life. That way I can get that, Ron Howard Money when he dies.

I wonder how many times has Vince fucked Mandy?

yywqgygd1w111.jpg

Ruby out here looking like the bank manager in Yes Man

rhys-darby-and-yes-man-gallery.jpg

Put some respek on Rhys Darby's name!

Lol AMC just needs to end The Walking Dead. I don't really care that Lauren Cohan is leaving, she's done nothing for years. What are they gonna do have Norman Reedus lead? There literally is no other option.
Tell JDM's scrawny ass to hit the weights and get a clue to make it the Negan show

Personally, my plan is to insinuate myself into Bryce Dallas Howard's life. That way I can get that, Ron Howard Money when he dies.

I’m almost done with the season 4 “remix” of arrested development so I can watch the first eight episodes of season 5. BDH was just mentioned ike five min ago in this episode by her dad.

Was Yes Man Jim Carrey's last watchable movie?

<Fedor23>

You set it up like the girl was going to be an ogre or something. I wouldn’t say it was a definite upgrade, nor was it a ridiculous downgrade either based on this pic.

It's an upgrade. Mandy has dead eyes.

I’m almost done with the season 4 “remix” of arrested development so I can watch the first eight episodes of season 5. BDH was just mentioned ike five min ago in this episode by her dad.
I haven't watched any of the new, Netflix produced, Arrested. Is it worth it? I love the original seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back