PWD 595: Butt Staph

Did Punk get butt staph from AJ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame JYD never got an IC title run.

Mid South JYD was better than WWF JYD.
I usually disagree when people wanna go back and say so and so shoulda got a run with a belt but I could definitely see JYD getting Tito Santanas second IC title run
He beats Valentine in the cage and then loses it to Savage
JYD looking on in angry horror as Valentine destroys the belt could work and I think presenting him with a new gold belt instead of Santana may have been a better visual
He could definitely sell a foreign object shot from Savage too
It could work great in a storyline sense but he was nowhere near the worker that Tito was though so you definitely lose a lot in that sense

@Frank23 can you stop posting the tweets of that guy, nobody cares about what he has to say.

@The Higher Power 20 years ago today we lost a legend
Man this dude was so over with the WWF fans in the mid 80's
Me and my friends would definitely mark out hard as soon as we heard Another One Bites The Dust start to play

04621c5c490f758fc1fb7156da9a89ec--dog-collars-junkyard-dog.jpg
I thought he was washed up by then (Big Dave had started calling him the Junkfood Dog by the late 80s). Did they still let him use his music from Mid South?

You’ve been really ornery lately
That’s a new term for me to use, thanks lake. Post grad season and the transition might have me a bit on edge. Moving back in with the parents after having an apartment at school kinda sux.

That’s a new term for me to use, thanks lake. Post grad season and the transition might have me a bit on edge. Moving back in with the parents after having an apartment at school kinda sux.
Yeah I can imagine. What did u graduate from/ with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back