PWD 594: You ever look into Flat Earth?

If you could time travel would you rather see the past or the future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
That was a great movie.

I read an article on Forbes once and I was shocked at how much some of these comedians made
Jeff Dunham and his fuckin puppets are making tens and tens of millions every year

I read an article on Forbes once and I was shocked at how much some of these comedians made
Jeff Dunham and his fuckin puppets are making tens and tens of millions every year
That guy sucks too.

Wade Keller had a funny bit on his podcast where he rips WWE for inconsistency with Lana/Rusev/English.

He said next week their team will be faces against Usos/Naomi suddenly working heel, then the week afterwards Lana will be plotting against English and the week afterwards Lana and English will screw Rusev over.

Are they not? I know several people that women that don’t watch any wrestling but watch those shows. And they do well do E

My girl watched a couple of episodes of season 1 of Total Hos.

It was shit hard telling her who each ho was starting from the beginning. Total Mega Hos (Bella’s) would have been easier.

10pm and other than popcorn at the movies I haven't eaten any real food since a bagel and breakfast sandwich since this morning.

I can go for a couple of days not eating anything if I get stressed.

Read the CM Punk trial report.

So Punk got antibiotics ONCE.

Got concussed by Kofi.

Cried on the stand.

Defended his comments about the size of the shit on his butt (not back).

I’m on team can the next thread just not suck dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back