PWD 594: You ever look into Flat Earth?

If you could time travel would you rather see the past or the future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
– With his contract coming up as of this weekend, Eli Drake is reportedly in talks with Impact Wrestling for a new deal. PWInsider reports that Impact has an offer on the table for Drake, though there’s no news on whether Drake has agreed to the terms.

Impact is taping content this weekend in Windsor, Ontario at Destiny Wrestling co-promoted events.

Dej3k8MV4AARZjH

– With his contract coming up as of this weekend, Eli Drake is reportedly in talks with Impact Wrestling for a new deal. PWInsider reports that Impact has an offer on the table for Drake, though there’s no news on whether Drake has agreed to the terms.

Impact is taping content this weekend in Windsor, Ontario at Destiny Wrestling co-promoted events.
Impact don't try lock him down....they are DUMMIES.......yeah.

has anyone seen the mauro ranallo documentary?

anyone want to link me?

Saw the first 20 minutes before my damn wiener kids came home.

This dude gonna end up as "The best that never was."

Is there anywhere else he could go?

Will Eli Drake be #ALLIIN?

I actually like this entrance, Impact needs to do more of the little things like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back