PWD 593: You Gotta Look Into It

Do you want to see intergender matches in WWE ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RDZdFDw.gif

Mp2PO1S.gif
She's like a beautiful deer.

So, got back to the shop tonight and my coworker's car go repo'd, AGAIN. This dumbass kid (just turned 21 a few weeks ago) managed to get a fucking $28,000 car on credit with no co-signer. And he seemed shocked that he couldn't afford a $500/month payment and $300/month insurance.

what was the car? i think i like this kid

Other than a great pair of legs, Stacie never really did it for me.
<Fedor23>

Those abs are giving me a trap vibe. Would need to see medical records.

And those are words uttered many times by people that have been on sherdog for more than 10yrs. Damn you P&M of the mid 2000’s....

This theme is cannery.

Real theme here imo. Edgy Brah would approve.

Other than a great pair of legs, Stacie never really did it for me.
<Fedor23>
Agreed, I fapped to her many times during my teenage years but that was probably due to the fact that one of the better wresting vhs’ I had with “good material” was No Mercy 01 and that had the bra and panties match with her and Torrie. So Torrie probably explains it there...

And those are words uttered many times by people that have been on sherdog for more than 10yrs. Damn you P&M of the mid 2000’s....

Yeah, but without a dick what's the point?

Agreed, I fapped to her many times during my teenage years but that was probably due to the fact that one of the better wresting vhs’ I had with “good material” was No Mercy 01 and that had the bra and panties match with her and Torrie. So Torrie probably explains it there...

On Smackdown Here Comes The Pain for PS2, Torrie's entrance video has the faintest hint of boob.

I know this because I was 13 once.

<Y2JSmirk>

so Cass got tapped and his ass whooped by Bryan but he keeps coming back

he’s like a shit heel underdog who sucks lol

seen the ronda/nia...so nia is heel now?
didnt they just do some months long angle where she was on a crusade against bullying?

So, got back to the shop tonight and my coworker's car go repo'd, AGAIN. This dumbass kid (just turned 21 a few weeks ago) managed to get a fucking $28,000 car on credit with no co-signer. And he seemed shocked that he couldn't afford a $500/month payment and $300/month insurance.
Building a great financial future for himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back