PWD 593: You Gotta Look Into It

Do you want to see intergender matches in WWE ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using myself as an example. I was sent the PM bombs, but I'm not epileptic. Another user here who was sent them is, and I used myself as the example so I wouldn't out that person for further targeting.

its like you fell on a grenade and saved all of sherdog

I love this.

Again I ask why Enzo went out to bury the fat basement dwellers who white knighted him.

Jesus, he’s white.

He ain’t making a career as a rapper. Eminem was a fucking genius who Dre thought was a black dude when he heard his mixtape. If he knew Eminem was white he probably wouldn’t have invited him to the studio. Eminem built rhymes that are taught at rap classes (shit exists), not consensual penis.

Apart from Eminem we have some verbose hipster shit whose name I forget and Vanilla Ice as white rappers. Not counting Latinos.

And I’ve got a big fat collection of classic hip hop on my phone.
smh at this bigotry

I love this.

Again I ask why Enzo went out to bury the fat basement dwellers who white knighted him.

Jesus, he’s white.

He ain’t making a career as a rapper. Eminem was a fucking genius who Dre thought was a black dude when he heard his mixtape. If he knew Eminem was white he probably wouldn’t have invited him to the studio. Eminem built rhymes that are taught at rap classes (shit exists), not consensual penis.

Apart from Eminem we have some verbose hipster shit whose name I forget and Vanilla Ice as white rappers. Not counting Latinos.

And I’ve got a big fat collection of classic hip hop on my phone.
Someone told me that American raps bar was low and Enzo could make a career out of it.....I told him if "Enzo could make a career out of it" the bar is so low that it's eating pizza with Splinter.

You got me there. I love the B.B., especially when they got old.

So out of white rappers we got the Beastie Boys and Eminem as good while the rest is utter shit.
You forgetting Fred Durst <OKC16>

smh at this bigotry

Someone told me that American raps bar was low and Enzo could make a career out of it.....I told him if "Enzo could make a career out of it" the bar is so low that it's eating pizza with Splinter.

House of Pain was the shit.

You forgetting Fred Durst <OKC16>

None hold a candle to the one true king of white boy rappers.
360f189cf627941b55d7d74a2b340965.jpg

Give it away. Give it away. Give it away.
Give it away now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back