PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came back to 28 likes with non of them being from Mr. Like Bot.

And @Falsedawn says nobody likes me...
<41>

:kiss:

Who had better bars?
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fb21393f4bd065e23c49b2bc683b58e98.625x472x1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

cenaalbum6vz.gif

When you take the shower and hit the weights then you get the clue that you shoulda been doing that the whole time

Sounds just like...

"First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the woman."

- Tony Montana 1983

Just watched the king mo fight. U guys were right that’s my favorite king mo fight so far

First of all, Bret Hart is basically the Canadian version of Chris Benoit, good in the ring and zero charisma. The Anvil carried his ass in the Hart Foundation and Brett stabbed him in the back in order to have a singles career. His back stabbing caused the Anvil to abuse drugs.
Bret is also Canadian which means he is a filthy liar. The reason Canadians are revered as being nice is because it is a clever ruse so you will never think they are filthy liars. If a Canadians lips are moving they are fucking lying.
I believe Bischoff and not that filthy lying Canadian.

<mma4>

Which makes Brett a doubly filthy liar.
If you google over rated images of Brett Hart pops up.

<mma4>

King Mo never drew a dime in TNA.

Are there examples of wrestlers choking in the middle of a promo and just freezing. I’m duptised that doesn’t havepn nore oftan. M.

I remember junele Morrison choking once

Are there examples of wrestlers choking in the middle of a promo and just freezing. I’m duptised that doesn’t havepn nore oftan. M.

I remember junele Morrison choking once

Miz for the divas search thing

Orton saying what’s my line lol

I’m so glad camellia is champion. She is great

Miz for the divas search thing

Orton saying what’s my line lol
I don’t remember the miz one. Is there a YouTube video of it or can you tell me the Alison’s episode and time during that episode that this incident with the miz occurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back