PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would add:

Hitler wrote this book previously saying: FUCK the Commie Russians, slave all these subhumans, we need to expand East, commies are the worst kill them all.
Politics is dirty business, but this was hardly a tactical failure on Stalin's part. His country was, and still is, a backwards shithole. He needed as much time as possible to prepare for an invasion in general, even without knowing who was coming first, considering the Nazis conducted daily campaigns that beat down Norway they obviously needed all the time they could get. If not for the bomb a major armed conflict against the USSR would have been inevitable, Patton wanted to adsorb the German Forces into the Allies and sneak attack the Commies at the end of the war even after the Soviets took the brunt of the casualties.

Progressive don't see this as a bad thing because when you fundamentally agree that White western society is evil and those people are getting fucked in favor of mass immigration...that's 'progress'

That's why I can't stand Jeremy Corbin.

He stands on a stage at Glastonbury, addressing an audience, preaching the values of "unity", "togetherness", and "Not being seperated by borders!"

He said that at a place where people paid a least £250 (around $340) to attend, which seperates them from the people who didn't pay with massive walls, barbed wire, and security guards.

The man is a joke, a malnourished bird looking joke. Not to mention the whole "communism" thing.

I think I maybe the only dude here who is still straight line affected by that statement as in, my grandfather was sentenced to death 3x times in a concentration camp because he was a scheming POS undermensch intellectusl Polack.

That's why I can't stand Jeremy Corbin.

He stands on a stage at Glastonbury, addressing an audience, preaching the values of "unity", "togetherness", and "Not being seperated by borders!"

He said that at a place where people paid a least £250 (around $340) to attend, which seperates them from the people who didn't pay with massive walls, barbed wire, and security guards.

The man is a joke, a malnourished bird looking joke. Not to mention the whole "communism" thing.

People who claim not to be communists always love and admire Karl Marx.

I think I maybe the only dude here who is still straight line affected by that statement as in, my grandfather was sentenced to death 3x times in a concentration camp because he was a scheming POS undermensch intellectusl Polack.

Don't work yourself into a shoot

My God, you have reached nirvana. This is the greatest statement ever. You have finally pierced the veil. I get it, you have blown my mind.

People who claim to not be Communists love and admire Marx. Since you claim to hate Communism you must love and admire Marx. Its all a conspiracy to turn people against conservatism by embodying their worst attributes ironically.

Always reminds me of this debate about "Intersectional Feminism" I heard.

One guy said "You're a marxist, and you don't even realise it"

Then the guy said "How am I a Marxist?! How are you telling me what I believe!"

He then said "Because you believe in collectivism, I believe in individuality. You categorise people by what they are, and put them into these little oppression groups." Then the other guy said "No, that's not collectivism, we're just allowing people to be identified in a much more streamlined, and dynamic way. It allows Gender to be a part of it, it allows race to be a part of it, it allows people to be broken down into their own identity"

First guy says "So you're categorising them?"

Other guy says "Yeah"

"THAT'S COLLECTIVISM!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back