PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes you think avalanche?

iirc, 3 of the bodies had trauma consitent with being pushed by an avalanche into trees. there was a slit in the tent like people wanted to get out and the rest of the people died of hypothermia without much clothing on.

occam's razor, really.

iirc, 3 of the bodies had trauma consitent with being pushed by an avalanche into trees. there was a slit in the tent like people wanted to get out and the rest of the people died of hypothermia without much clothing on.

occam's razor, really.

Some people think an avalanche was caused by Russians testing missiles in the area.

I'm not even against Roman or anything. I honestly don't think he's a bad wrestler, but he's just written and booked in the worst ways. Nobody is gonna get behind him like this.
I’m a Roman fan. But I hate seeing him on tv now. He needs to go away for six months film
Some episodes of lonesome dove and be repackaged

occam's razor, really.

Some people think avalanche but all of the evidence doesn’t support it. The evidence of fire, the stuff that would have been damaged more from the avalanche that wasn’t, all the other weird shit, the radiation levels possibly being from testing

Some people think an avalanche was caused by Russians testing missiles in the area.

Rex has somewhat LOOKED INTO IT

The fact that they won’t turn Reigns heel like the Rock is just stupid.

"It's so bastard annoying..."

DN3pBpm.gif

I'm not even against Roman or anything. I honestly don't think he's a bad wrestler, but he's just written and booked in the worst ways. Nobody is gonna get behind him like this.
I think that is how we all feel at this point.

I almost feel bad for Roman.

When he comes out and stands in the ring silently, while the whole crowd boos him, yeah I feel a little bit bad, but then I remember how much money he makes.

Yea

I talk shit about him but I think hes rock solid its just that I think his character sucks and I feel he just keeps getting pushed on me . Im really not mad at roman when I hate on roman its really vince who I feel the venom for and am frustrated that he does not care to fix it

Some people think avalanche but all of the evidence doesn’t support it. The evidence of fire, the stuff that would have been damaged more from the avalanche that wasn’t, all the other weird shit, the radiation levels possibly being from testing

i read speculation that after they left the tents, someone tried to light a fire down by the river as it was below zero out. one person had burns on their hands which may have been him lighting the fire.

what do you think happened, brother?

61.png

Yea

I talk shit about him but I think hes rock solid its just that I think his character sucks and I feel he just keeps getting pushed on me . Im really not mad at roman when I hate on roman its really vince who I feel the venom for and am frustrated that he does not care to fix it

Weird that my anxiety attacks subside when I have a huge workload or a major court appearance. When I’m chillaxing then I stop sleeping.

Most people function the other way.

Maybe it’s some kind of soldier type PTSD. Like at home you go crazy but at war you’re fine.

@Minotauro Rex ?

Not comparing being shot at with doing twenty hours behind a desk but I’m guessing cortisol overload might be similar.

Last edited:
Yea

I don’t think he’s The Man like Flair/Hogan/Austin/Rock or even Cena but he could be a HHH type main solid main eventer.

Unlike Braun who is evolving as quickly as Rock or even quicker. I remember going for a piss break during his Big Show match. Only one I’ve ever made during a live event. But now, he would be the main event for me unless Nak/AJ/Bryan was there.

Weird that my anxiety attacks subside when I have a huge workload or a major court appearance. When I’m chillaxing then I stop sleeping.

Most people function the other way.

Maybe it’s some kind of soldier type PTSD. Like at home you go crazy but at war you’re fine.

@Minotauro Rex ?

Not comparing being shot at with doing twenty hours behind a desk but I’m guessing cortisol overload might be similar.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back