PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find me a story where a chick accoused a dude , the dude went through the ringer , was found innocent , and the female faced any kind of repercussions from it
There is none and that's the point; these people who are accusing others have basically ruined their name and reputation. It should be a crime to knowingly lie and accuse someone of a felonious crime

I think if they had got ahead of it then he just might’ve been let off with a suspension. If not then he might’ve had one of those “goddamn pal, gotta let you go” firings and been rehired in a year or so. Now he’s blacklisted

Thats just the thing though is he didnt do anything to deserve a suspension or a fire and rehire and damn sure not a blacklist

He didn’t tell them anything hoping it would be swept under the rug and they found out on twitter. You can’t do that in such a public image job.

I think if they had got ahead of it then he just might’ve been let off with a suspension. If not then he might’ve had one of those “goddamn pal, gotta let you go” firings and been rehired in a year or so. Now he’s blacklisted
According to that statement posted in this thread he didn't know he was under investigation until everyone else did.

He didn’t tell them anything hoping it would be swept under the rug and they found out on twitter. You can’t do that in such a public image job.

Hacksaw was heading for a title before he got caught with Sheik. If he had called Vince immediately... then again he really didn’t get the opportunity unlike Enzo who has a cellphone and plenty of time.

At the end of the day, Hall and Nash still don't know because they are just independent contractors for a company. Bischoff's explanation was that Bret has basically morphed one event into two years. He explained it like years and years(hell decades) of telling the same stories over and over again. Each time you just embellish it a little more and a little more. So Bret has essentially talked himself into the fact that Eazy was trying to get him in 1996. So Bret had a contract on the table for $9 million dollars in 3 years and instead he takes a 20 year deal worth significantly less? If it don't make dollahs then it don't make sense
Loyalty, stability, and comfort. The WWF was the only company he had been with outside of his dad's promotion. It was a $1.5 mil guarantee while he was an active wrestler (3 years) and then $500K/year for 7 years as the senior advisor and then $250k/year as an agent. In the long run, this is a far better deal than WCW's contract.

Hacksaw was heading for a title before he got caught with Sheik. If he had called Vince immediately... then again he really didn’t get the opportunity unlike Enzo who has a cellphone and plenty of time.

Yea butunlike enzo hacksaw actually was guilty of something and new about it the second he got arrested

Definitely agree with this. If Amore had let the WWE know as soon as he knew, they might have just suspended him until everything was figured out legally but we all know the WWE could re-hire him any day now if they wanted to. With that said, Amore has heat with the lockerroom and doesn't have much in terms of in-ring skills. His mouth is saving him so who knows where he goes from here but many guys have been fired for PR reasons and then rehired shortly after.

DdVY7ArX4AMI9G-.jpg

Looks like the kid E.A. All Day wins again!

Jersey's finest.

SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!

Still talking about the same old bullshit every fucking day. Enough already. Shut up about WCW, Eric Bischoff, Bret's choices, over and over again. Holy fucking shit!

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BORING FUCKS

There is none and that's the point; these people who are accusing others have basically ruined their name and reputation. It should be a crime to knowingly lie and accuse someone of a felonious crime

I'm no lawyer, but isn't it a crime to lie to the police? Or I am I just confusing that with perjury?

Related to Enzo though, he hasn't been found innocent, the police just decided not to push the case further because of a lack of evidence (unless I misread the statement). It sure seems like he was falsely accused, but from a legal standpoint that is an important distinction I think.

Still talking about the same old bullshit every fucking day. Enough already. Shut up about WCW, Eric Bischoff, Bret's choices, over and over again. Holy fucking shit!

But then you bitch that we arent talking about wrestling

Calm down you bi polar fuck

I'm no lawyer, but isn't it a crime to lie to the police? Or I am I just confusing that with perjury?

Related to Enzo though, he hasn't been found innocent, the police just decided not to push the case further because of a lack of evidence (unless I misread the statement). It sure seems like he was falsely accused, but from a legal standpoint that is an important distinction I think.
Didn't a close friend of hers come out and say she made the whole thing up? There's also texts on her phone of her bragging about how she was about to have sex with him. I'm not a lawyer either, but wouldn't that be enough of a case?

What do you wanna talk about, Luch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back