PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My morning got all discombobulated because LTR had a dentist appointment, and my bass is supposed to be delivered today, @J Danger. The odds of me getting any work done today are slim to freakin' none, jack.

On Tuesday and Thursday I lecture three hours in the morning and three hours at night. On weds and Friday my throat is always sore. I don’t understand how singers can tour and play 2+ hour concerts

On Tuesday and Thursday I lecture three hours in the morning and three hours at night. On weds and Friday my throat is always sore. I don’t understand how singers can tour and play 2+ hour concerts
giphy.gif

You still got-it! You still got-it!

Stab him in the face, dumb bitch!

And why should we believe Meltzer? Eric did say at multiple points if someone can produce documents proving he’s wrong he’d cop to it.
Why does anyone ducking care this is worse than some
Golmore girlz billshit

And why should we believe Meltzer? Eric did say at multiple points if someone can produce documents proving he’s wrong he’d cop to it.
Big Money Dave is just pissed that people in the industry are coming out now all these years later and saying what they actually were apart of. Was Meltzer there? Brother Bruce and Eazy were there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back