PWD 541: Elias The Excellence of Execution

Better "oh shit" Theme Intro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot I was watching when I was in Mississippi. There was a lot of drinking and sloot banging per the normal protocol

Titus o neill just cut a promo and almost called someone a midget, then corrected himself and said leprechaun lol

Johnny Curtis is preparing for a wedding ... {<huh}

So I just snapped this to Rex but Brock Lesnar’s first match is his debut at this pay per view and the feud started because Paul Heyman was found by Lita when he was playing with her panties

She slapped him and so he brought out a whole case of them during a Matt hardy match and was playing with them again and Matt hardy attacked Brock Lesnar when he came out to protect Paul

Oh shit disregard

Brock I guess killed matt?
In that attack

So it’s Jeff vs Brock

If you want to argue that Bret was a better in-ring wrestler than Shawn, you've got an argument. I don't necessarily agree, but there's an argument. The idea of Bret being a better overall professional wrestler is just laughable, though.
Shawn wishes he could spin gold a tenth as well as the GOAT promo

Oh shit disregard

Brock I guess killed matt?
In that attack

So it’s Jeff vs Brock

I vaguely recall this. My roommate was not a wrestling fan, but he'd watch with me and loved Brock killing people. He was not excited for a real match where Brock sold. But then the match was just Brock beating Jeff (?) to death until the ref stopped it, right? So he was happy.

If Matt went around attacking every guy that rolled around with Lita's panties he'd never get anything else accomplished.

If you want to argue that Bret was a better in-ring wrestler than Shawn, you've got an argument. I don't necessarily agree, but there's an argument. The idea of Bret being a better overall professional wrestler is just laughable, though.

He could work heel and baby, Shawn couldn't. Also the PWD voted he was better than Shawn twice. Who are you to doubt the PWD?

I vaguely recall this. My roommate was not a wrestling fan, but he'd watch with me and loved Brock killing people. He was not excited for a real match where Brock sold. But then the match was just Brock beating Jeff (?) to death until the ref stopped it, right? So he was happy.

If Matt went around attacking every guy that rolled around with Lita's panties he'd never get anything else accomplished.

This is exactly what happened

Brock also killed jeff

He could work heel and baby, Shawn couldn't. Also the PWD voted he was better than Shawn twice. Who are you to doubt the PWD?

Except for how he did. Better than Bret. In both respects.

I'll doubt whatever I want other than @El Dandy. I'm the fucking King Maker, Rex. I'm fucking soccermeth. Who are you to doubt soccermeth?

Brock Lesnar is also the only person to beat Goldberg clean and it just happened at last WM.

Every other Goldberg loss in his career comes from a screwy finish.

Ryback’s IC title win promo is better than all of Bret’s

Gary Busey throwing water and cookies in someone's face on Impractical Jokers is now the highlight of my week.

Yoel Romero weighed in at 188lbs.

tumblr_nqifafECJV1tugoyjo2_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back