PWD 541: Elias The Excellence of Execution

Better "oh shit" Theme Intro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I flew once and got "randomly" selected for an enhanced bag search. I'm assuming it's because I had a clump of material inside that might have had something wrapped up in it.

I hope they had fun digging through my rolled up dirty socks, just to find more rolled up dirty socks lol
In April of 2002 I had a wrestling tournament in Va and I flew in through Norfolk. The only bag I had at the time was my one duffle, it had my gear and work out clothes and that’s all. So on the way home as we went through security I was flagged because when my bag went through the X-ray my medals set off the alarm. But considering that it was so close to 9/11 that tensions were high and since that airport is also a naval base I didn’t get TSA asking me to come with them I got 3 MP’s armed with rifles telling me to follow them. So here I am a 17 yr old kid with bright blue hair (the color of our uniforms for the tournament) watching a lady open my bag full of sweaty work out clothes and dig around only to find my medals. Her face when the stench hit her face was priceless.

I prefer to use the body scanner thing just to show off the hog

"Please remain seated until the aircraft comes to a complete stop at the gate and Captain Charisma turns off the "sit your ass down" sign. Check under and around your seat for any barb wire, thumbtacks, and pieces of your ear that you might have brought on board. Thank you for flying with X-Air-X and let me be the first to welcome you .... to RIGHT HERE in Cleveland, Ohio! Bang bang!"

"On behalf of X-Air-X welcome to the Great State of Obesity. It's only fitting we're at gate Six Niner, because I'm Scott Steiner and planeside you can get your big bags, Booty Daddy! If any of you butt sucking old bastards step otta line, your wife will be screaming damn im fine as i hit it from behind. So this goes to all you freaks out there, X-Air-X is your hookup... to anywhere in the country, holla if you hear me. "

Let us know if it's a good listen, J Dong.

It is worth listening to.

@SocraticMethod It's national pizza day, should I get pizza for dinner?

I just ordered my favorite pizza.

Yes. Yes, you should, champ.

There are two ingredients on my favorite pizza.

You can just watch hart suck the charisma out of the air halfway through that promo. It only starts and ends strong. The middle sucks and Shawn pretending to fall asleep is perfect.

Ha

I concur

It’s shit

The best kind is from behind

I think he would enjoy that

Hahahahaha

Double toppings, bro

I concur.

He is lonely.

My butt is always.

Dude, you’re in double jeopardy under Trump.

Triple jeopardy.

And I understood every quote.

You be learning

“And you know what?”

WHAT DO WE FUCKING KNOW HITMAN

That you can’t nonverbally pause?

I can see that

The best thing about the edge and Christian podcast is that Christian always finds a way to put himself over and Edge always calls him out on it

He needs to start his own airline, dammit! X-Air-X!

We, at X-Air-X, think you, the flying public, are quite frankly tired of having your bags searched and testicles molested. We also think that you're tired of the same old simplistic theory of "Fat Asses vs Tiny Seats." Surely the era of "The TSA Agent beating the shit out of you and dragging you off the plane just because he feels like it" is definitely passe. Therefore, we’ve embarked on a far more innovative and contemporary air travel campaign that is far more invigorating and extemporaneous than ever before.
"Please remain seated until the aircraft comes to a complete stop at the gate and Captain Charisma turns off the "sit your ass down" sign. Check under and around your seat for any barb wire, thumbtacks, and pieces of your ear that you might have brought on board. Thank you for flying with X-Air-X and let me be the first to welcome you .... to RIGHT HERE in Cleveland, Ohio! Bang bang!"
"On behalf of X-Air-X welcome to the Great State of Obesity. It's only fitting we're at gate Six Niner, because I'm Scott Steiner and planeside you can get your big bags, Booty Daddy! If any of you butt sucking old bastards step otta line, your wife will be screaming damn im fine as i hit it from behind. So this goes to all you freaks out there, X-Air-X is your hookup... to anywhere in the country, holla if you hear me. "

I wonder what it’d sound like if Gorilla and Brain were co-pilots for X-Air-X. I wonder.....

@TennBJJ

I don’t remember where I left off in my ppv marathon, but I think it’s time for 2002 royal rumble

“And you know what?”

WHAT DO WE FUCKING KNOW HITMAN

That you can’t nonverbally pause?

I can see that

That was pretty brutal. It was only 2:26, but it felt twice as long, and could have been half as long. On the other hand, just imagine someone today calling an opponent a homo and then calling a woman a guy. Holy shit.

[<dunn]REX'S TRIBUTE TO BLACK HISTORY MONTH[<dunn]

The Isley Brothers

The Isley Brothers are an American musical group originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, that started as a vocal trio consisting of brothers O'Kelly Isley, Jr., Rudolph Isley and Ronald Isley. The group has been cited as having enjoyed one of the "longest, most influential, and most diverse careers in the pantheon of popular music".

Alongside a fourth brother, Vernon, the group performed gospel music until Vernon's death a few years after its formation. After moving to the New York City area in the late 1950s, the group had modest chart successes during their early years, first coming to prominence in 1959 with their fourth single, "Shout", written by the three brothers. Initially a modest charted single, the song eventually sold over a million copies. Afterwards the group recorded for a variety of labels, including the top 20 single, "Twist and Shout" and the Motown single, "This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You)" before recording and issuing the Grammy Award-winning hit, "It's Your Thing" on their own label, T-Neck Records.

Influenced by gospel and doo-wop music, the group began experimenting with different musical styles incorporating elements of rock and funk music as well as pop balladry. The inclusion of younger brothers Ernie Isley (lead guitar, drums) and Marvin Isley (bass guitar), and Rudolph's brother-in-law Chris Jasper (keyboards, synthesizers) in 1973 turned the original vocal trio into a self-contained musical band. For the next full decade, they recorded top-selling albums including The Heat Is On and Between the Sheets.

I wonder what it’d sound like if Gorilla and Brain were co-pilots for X-Air-X. I wonder.....

@TennBJJ

Bobby: OK, Humanoids, listen up. This is your captain speaking and ...

Gorilla: You're not the captain, Brain, I'm the captain!

Bobby: OK OK, this is your CO-captain speaking and ...

Gorilla: You're not the co-captain either, Brain. You're the male stewardess. You're not even supposed to be in the cock pit. What are you doing here?

Bobby: What am I doing here? Where do you expect me to sit? Back in coach with those losers?

Gorilla: Will you stop?! Get back there and give the safety lecture.

Bobby: I always give the safety lecture! Why can't you give the safety lecture for once?

Gorilla: Because I'm the pilot! Get back there and do you're job, Brain! We can't leave till you give the safety lecture!

Bobby: Fine! **short pause as Heenan comes out of the cockpit** OK, Humanoids, shut up. You see the seat belt? Use it. If you need me to explain how to use a seatbelt then I don't know how you even found you're way to the airport. If the plane starts to crash, what I want you to do is lean forward, tuck your head between your legs, and kiss your butt goodbye. **raps on the cockpit door** OK, Monsoon, get us out of this God forsaken hellhole.

If you want to argue that Bret was a better in-ring wrestler than Shawn, you've got an argument. I don't necessarily agree, but there's an argument. The idea of Bret being a better overall professional wrestler is just laughable, though.

That was pretty brutal. It was only 2:26, but it felt twice as long, and could have been half as long. On the other hand, just imagine someone today calling an opponent a homo and then calling a woman a guy. Holy shit.

Exactly.

The best parts were those two you mentioned and the rest is just monotone ass bret during the middle.

Mediocre mic worker. He only had a few good promo moments in his career but he had some pretty decent ones in wcw surprisingly

Meanwhile HBK was pure gold in his entire second run

Watching an old episode of NXT from 2012 on the Network live right now, Michael Cole is actually a really good heel personality

Also

HBK: 2
Bret: 1

Times HBK screwed HBK: 0
Times Bret screwed Bret: 1

And I was way off on my schedule. I stopped halfway through backlash in 02 lol.

Hall just beat Bradshaw with a low blow and roll up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back