PWd 540 Braun is headlining mania and im havin kfc

Who should be dubbed for another Gutter thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had sex with fatties and they are cool, but I would never marry one. That's going to be a no for me, Dawg.

I'M SHALLOW!

tenor.gif

And to @casrot and @Count Zero
I really don’t check out or objectify my students. I’ve had many students come to my office hours and confide about things from problems with classes to real personal issues at home. I’ve had several people cry when discussing issues and seeking help. I also have students ask for letters of rec, internship opportunities, and help me with outreach (I do a lot of volunteering with stem outreach activities).

It would be a disgrace if I were to objectify my students. They put their trust in me and I don’t take that for granted... even for a second so little lakersfan can have some fun.
<DontBelieve1>

Hello sirrr

At the park playing baseball with the kids, they had baseball evals today. Their fielding and throwing was outstanding but their swing needs practice.

Not sure what’s for dinner I will let you know. For dinner is a sir creampie tho <Lmaoo>
Make a new thread

Only dudes with small Weenies wouldn’t tear into those thick ass biddies in the OP.

Would you bang those thick chicks in the OP? In the words of the late great Randy Savage “Oh Yeahhhhh”

$300 Baseball registration

$100 for new cleats

$60 new bat

Probably another $150 later for pants, batting gloves, bags etc

=

<2>

$100 for new cleats

$60 new bat

=

<2>
could’ve gotten $20 cleats from Ross aka deezy cleats

$100 for new cleats

$60 new bat

=

<2>
They already have good gloves then? People spend money like crazy on those damn things

could’ve gotten $20 cleats from Ross aka deezy cleats

That's what I used to use when I was a kid. lol

Had the get the boys some name brands tho

LqUM6Lz.jpg

And they will outgrow them in 4 months.

<2>

They already have good gloves then? People spend money like crazy on those damn things

Yeah, I got them some Mizuno gloves last year that still fit them. I think they were like $40 or $50 each. Good gloves

They only use the left batting glove to look cool.
Who do you think would win a fight. Michael Jackson when he was black or Prince before he got the aids?
And why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back