PWD 539: Dirty Knees, Look at These!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mixed Match challenge has the same vibe as NXT when it was streamed online, where wrestlers, announcers, refs, were just having fun. It is mind blowing, but turns out when they´re having fun, the product is fun.

Bate lost to TJP?

Who is booking this shit???

<Lmaoo>

Between Miz/Asuka and these two this Lakersfan mixed match bullshiz has actually shown some entertainment value...and I hope they keep those two pairing together when it's done...because it would be awesome.
I’ve loved it. Seems like everyone is just more relaxed and having fun in their promos. Where is this on Monday and Tuesdays?!

I like how Braun's character on MMC is completely different than the Raw version.

I like how Braun's character on MMC is completely different than the Raw version.
His money character is somewhere in the middle. He needs to use his natural voice for promos rather than that forced monster voice

His money character is somewhere in the middle. He needs to use his natural voice for promos rather than that forced monster voice

i hope one of the latent variables (i cant think of a better word/phrase) that comes from NXT is that people get better chemistry with the other performers, especially if they're there at the same time. Pretty clear Braun has good chemistry w/ Alexa and they were at the PC around the same time.

It's a shame they had Perkins win.

Guess the E wants him to take Enzo's heel spot with his abbreviation name persona.

On one hand I find it strange they're knocking out so many of their top guys in the first round (Metalik, Bate, Hideo or Strong next week) but fuck, I don't mind having good matches early

this is a finishing move a REAL tag team would use...

Good promo from Zayn last night. Very believable.

i hope one of the latent variables (i cant think of a better word/phrase) that comes from NXT is that people get better chemistry with the other performers, especially if they're there at the same time. Pretty clear Braun has good chemistry w/ Alexa and they were at the PC around the same time.
When you think about it, the PC is basically one big training camp. You live together(or close by), train together and work together. It’s a huge team building exercise so that makes sense

When you think about it, the PC is basically one big training camp. You live together(or close by), train together and work together. It’s a huge team building exercise so that makes sense

When they do the local shows down in Florida they're making towns, probably a lot of fun shit in the car.

I've been saying it for a while now - they need to let him be who he is in real life: a big nasty good ol' boy hoss.

When he talks in interviews about, like, his diet/exercise routine, offroading ... basically I think Braun Strowman should be closer to, like, 90% Adam Scherr and 10% Monster Among Men

I've been saying it for a while now - they need to let him be who he is in real life: a big nasty good ol' boy hoss.

When he talks in interviews about, like, his diet/exercise routine, offroading ... basically I think Braun Strowman should be closer to, like, 90% Adam Scherr and 10% Monster Among Men
And he rides a 4 wheeler to the ring!

WM27_Photo_141.jpg

I agree. Not everyone can learn multiple languages. Infact, there is a direct correlation between the ability to speak multiple languages fluently, and intelligence. He's trying.
Well... not really. Most multilingual people come from areas that have a free workforce. This is why many more African and European people rank higher. The least multilingual people are all in native English lands (Australia edges out the US and UK as the worst). If not for businessmen in Japan needing English they would be dead last (Japan has less than 2% immigrants and no one is putting in time to learn their tongues).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back