PWD 539: Dirty Knees, Look at These!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the opinion of the PWD foot freaks on these feet?

Where-You-Heard-Laura-cover-copy.jpg

I had 26 rebel fett likes when I refreshed my page

Goddammit, @lakersfan45, did you fuck that student you were flirting with or not?
Don’t even joke like that. I would never objectify my students even though they are all of age (can’t say the opposite is always true). I really care to be a great prof it cost a damn fortune to get through uni. So far my students responses and evaluations reflect my hard work is paying off

Lmfao TJP has a group chat on twitter with his fans and he said KO isn’t liked (sure he cares) and that Finn doesn’t work hard for his body. Oh ok.

Perkins FUCKING SUCKS

I do that when its a regular moon too.

when I was younger I used to date a chick who would get all embarrassed when she was on her period and try to keep my mouth away from down there.

she would be like, "no, don't. I wouldn't want to do that to you..."
and I'd say, "no, you don't understand. I want to do it. In fact, I NEED to do it."

Make out with her afterwards. I call that move, "Kiss of the Vampire."

Tranquilo

DUusk5VVAAAENkh.jpg

She is smokin' tasty but I was taken aback at how tiny the future Mrs Impact Global Champion is. Her and Kairi Sane are listed at five-foot-one. Should make that five-foot-maybe and that's with the boots on.

I do that when its a regular moon too.

when I was younger I used to date a chick who would get all embarrassed when she was on her period and try to keep my mouth away from down there.

she would be like, "no, don't. I wouldn't want to do that to you..."
and I'd say, "no, you don't understand. I want to do it. In fact, I NEED to do it."

I don't mind, I just want some advance notice. I think I've shared my red wings story in here before.

Her and Kairi Sane are listed at five-foot-one. Should make that five-foot-maybe and that's with the boots on.

Quoting myself here but I was listening to Lance Storm review of the women's Rumble and he brought up a good point: He thinks that they may want to lower the ropes in future Rumbles. Kairi Sane has to throw her elbows above her ears to hit the ropes (which are at shoulder level or higher for a lot of the women.) The self eliminations, constant rope climbing, and long way to the floor took away from the match some and could become a recurring gripe.

I'm normally against changing standards for women/cruiserweights/etc but they're going to have to learn from this one and really work on the mechanics of the match in the future.

Quoting myself here but I was listening to Lance Storm review of the women's Rumble and he brought up a good point: He thinks that they may want to lower the ropes in future Rumbles. Kairi Sane has to throw her elbows above her ears to hit the ropes (which are at shoulder level or higher for a lot of the women.) The self eliminations, constant rope climbing, and long way to the floor took away from the match some and could become a recurring gripe.

I'm normally against changing standards for women/cruiserweights/etc but they're going to have to learn from this one and really work on the mechanics of the match in the future.

Yeah they’re just gonna have to be more creative in the years to come

Don’t even joke like that. I would never objectify my students even though they are all of age (can’t say the opposite is always true). I really care to be a great prof it cost a damn fortune to get through uni. So far my students responses and evaluations reflect my hard work is paying off
So that would be a yes.

zjgm8p.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back