PWD 539: Dirty Knees, Look at These!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, and when it’s a blood moon he eats some blood puss. <Lmaoo>

I do that when its a regular moon too.

when I was younger I used to date a chick who would get all embarrassed when she was on her period and try to keep my mouth away from down there.

she would be like, "no, don't. I wouldn't want to do that to you..."
and I'd say, "no, you don't understand. I want to do it. In fact, I NEED to do it."

<TheWire1>

when I was younger I used to date a chick who would get all embarrassed when she was on her period and try to keep my mouth away from down there.

and I'd say, "no, you don't understand. I want to do it. In fact, I NEED to do it."
<VinceShock>

<{monica}>
<{ohyeah}>

For an ppv build around one match survivor series 01 is a good ppv in particular the main event survivor series match and hardyz/Dudleys cage. Rest of the card was ok. Now onto the build to vengeance with the undisputed title and fallout to wrap up 2001.

Once 01 wwe concludes it finishes my raw/smackdown viewing as 02-mid 09 was my time as a full time fan so no need to revist the ruthless agression/brand split era. The embarrassing guest host era drove me from full time to part time ppv only of the current era. I jumped back on this era from royal rumble 2016 after reading aj styles rumors that he debut at the rumble which turn to be true.

When it comes to Moondawg there is more than meets the eye.

820NKUC.gif

Lmfao TJP has a group chat on twitter with his fans and he said KO isn’t liked (sure he cares) and that Finn doesn’t work hard for his body. Oh ok.

There was an incident at the Royal Rumble between Mark Henry and Jerry Lawler.

As it turns out, Mark Henry had a discussion with Jerry... because Peter Rosenberg told him that Jerry was being mean to him. HOLY SHIT! The guy who threw Mauro Ranallo under the bus after the whole JBL thing had to go to his big buddy to talk to the mean older boy who was giving him shit.

What a fucking bitch

Last edited:
Just gotta say, Jay White is growing on me. He's got some real potential, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with him.

Lmfao TJP has a group chat on twitter with his fans and he said KO isn’t liked (sure he cares) and that Finn doesn’t work hard for his body. Oh ok.

That is brutal. Either TJ really believes in kayfabe, or he's a grade A jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back