PWD 538: Welcome to the Nakamura Era

What Would You Rather Take

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to have it both ways again...
I ninja edited.

But I'm not trying to have it both ways. I actually think he was pissed at Vince, for a multitude of reasons - most of all, Owen's death. It took Bret and Vince a long time to reconcile over that.

If you think Bret was making money off of WWE, then you need to provide proof. Even during the whole 2011 HBK/Bret dvd thing, Bret was bitter as fuck, where as Shawn couldn't remember a damn thing. This is *years* later, and Bret was still mad. He's not THAT good of an actor.

I ninja edited.

But I'm not trying to have it both ways. I actually think he was pissed at Vince, for a multitude of reasons - most of all, Owen's death. It took Bret and Vince a long time to reconcile over that.

If you think Bret was making money off of WWE, then you need to provide proof. Even during the whole 2011 HBK/Bret dvd thing, Bret was bitter as fuck, where as Shawn couldn't remember a damn thing. This is *years* later, and Bret was still mad. He's not THAT good of an actor.
He would've returned sooner if not for Owen dying and having more important things to worry about after he had to learn to walk and wipe his ass again post-stroke.

Renee looks like a stripper dressed up as a ref

Renee looking like

latest

Rather watch some Cheers than hear Charlotte's voice.

Trying to have it both ways again...
Also, Bret has this reputation as being bitter and pissed about everything. Whenever he gives a normal interview, he makes himself out to be the victim - not a WWE interview, just a normal newspaper or whatever. He is *ALWAYS* pissed, always bitter, always making things out to be about himself.

Does this sound like a guy who has been playing the game and playing a character/storyline since 1997? No, it actually sounds like a guy who felt like was legit screwed and hates everyone for it.

Sarah Logan looks like a slow adult making those faces.

But dayum dem tittays

Thank God that there is only one person who looks like Ruby Riot.

Also, Bret has this reputation as being bitter and pissed about everything. Whenever he gives a normal interview, he makes himself out to be the victim - not a WWE interview, just a normal newspaper or whatever. He is *ALWAYS* pissed, always bitter, always making things out to be about himself.

Does this sound like a guy who has been playing the game and playing a character/storyline since 1997? No, it actually sounds like a guy who felt like was legit screwed and hates everyone for it.
Except he's a well-known mark for the business.
You're being worked again. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back