PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodell needs to let the refs not ref so damn much

Looks like Brady is getting another AFC championship blowout

Gonna rant about this later on my thread but motherfucking Patreon is fucking with the podcast business in the same way as Kickstarter and Early Access fucked the game industry.

Fucking Pollock and Wai charging 6$ for ENTRY fucking level.

I have fucking Netflix for $10. Not going to those two fuckers $72 a year for some basic level shit.

Konnan also has some ridiculous shit price levels.

Every ducking podcaster apart from those on major networks and Brian Last now has a Patron with stupid prices.

Last edited:
Gonna rant about this later on my thread but motherfucking Patreon is fucking with the podcast business in the same way as Kickstarter and Early Access fucked the game industry.

I have fucking Netflix for $10. Not going to those two fuckers $60 a year for some basic level shit.

Every ducking podcaster apart from those on major networks and Brian Last now has a Patron with stupid prices.

Boasts about intelligence in signature.

Doesn't know how to pirate podcasts.

I have fucking Netflix for $10. Not going to those two fuckers $60 a year for some basic level shit.

Is Konnan charging now? I thought that the whole point of all the Jericho network podcasts moving to that other site was so people could get them all free.

Vikings D showing the Big Sleezy what's up.

Dilly dilly motherfuckers.

For the moment anyways.

Boasts about intelligence in signature.

Doesn't know how to pirate podcasts.

Not going to pirate Patron. I pay for my shit.

You know, because I’m an IP lawyer with respect for IP law.

Is Konnan charging now? I thought that the whole point of all the Jericho network podcasts moving to that other site was so people could get them all free.

He got some Patron shit going on.

I support one podcast, 2$ a month and they put one thing behind a paywall. 2$ fine. But not ducking levels with access to various shit.

Not going to pirate Patron. I pay for my shit.

You know, because I’m an IP lawyer with respect for IP law.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

a lawyer with morals?

If I was a sociopath I’d be about 4x richer.

Left my huge job because I couldn’t be one.

Then got double fucked by a sociopath lawyer I helped through her divorce, unemployment and general distress.

Pro tip - never ever date or even make friends with a lawyer. Most are horrible people and the more successful the more horrible.

@SocraticMethod is a cool dude who likes to play bass and hang out with his kid. Like me.

PS yeah, I was a stripper monger piece of shit for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back