PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll
Hopefully there is some sweet Southern Belle there who is upset that her Falcons have lost, and you can comfort her for the rest of the evening.

@RollSonnenRoll whats hte spread like for this Falcons party? BYOB?

I am off the sauce until next weekend. Then when I get my house I am probably doing a nine week cut w/ RP.
Yeah we went to a couple bars at the Battery which is an area by the new Braves stadium. Never been there before, very nice spot. Then just crashed back at someone’s who lives close by

What’s everyone eating for dinner. I’m thinkinf chairmen pot pie

Yea it was fuckin wild
These thousands of people basically traveled along with the band and set up their own little shanty town in whatever arena parking lot the band played in that week(they played multiple dates in each city so the little town would be there for like a week)
It was like a drugged out barter system flea market/festival/tailgate party out there, kinda like Burning Man
You always knew when the Dead had just been in town because suddenly there would be a shitload of LSD and mushrooms on the local drug black market

I got burned once for two sheets of Acid(200 hits) at a Dead show
I told the random hobo I wanted to test it first so he pulls out a sheet and rips off a tab and shoves his filthy hobo finger in my mouth
We walk around with him and after 30-40 minutes I'm frying balls so we do the sale, but I'm a fuckin noob ass kid who dont know no better and we buy two clean sheets instead of the sheet I tested from
Once we got home and started trying to sell it we found out we paid a few hundred bucks for a couple pieces of useless construction paper
If you cant trust a filthy hobo living a vagabond derelict lifestyle who can you trust

That's another reason why I stopped going to concerts altogether:
"You guys looking to score?"
"No."
"Spare some money so I can score?"
"No."
"C'mon. I'll hook up for you, too."
"We're not looking to score."
"Okay but [slow and distinct like she's talking to a slow person] can you... hook me up... so... I... can score?"
"Go away, please."
"Alright, man! I'm just trying to help you out."

It's really cool that you got to see those shows in Frisco with all the history that the band has there. One of other dudes on here saw a huge Indy show at the Cow Palace and it sounds like he loves it out there.
<OKC16>

That shovel pass thing was just ugly and made no sense

Jimmy G would of scored a touchdown on that last play.

103117jimmygaropollo001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back