PWD 450: Splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
any y'all try WWE2K17?

Have not played a WWE game since Smackdown and considering trying it

Seth " Move Stealer " Rollins. Hes the less autistic version of Eugene.

Is king shooting on this? I thought it would be creepy monster stuff and it looked like a rented house.<45>

I want Reigns to over Braun HARD. I think the WWE needs to ride this HARD. Just absolutely cram it in all your stupid faces lmao. I mean, obviously wrestling fan lives to bitch, so give them life.

Is king shooting on this? I thought it would be creepy monster stuff and it looked like a rented house.<45>
the king is a joke himself. would have been hilarious and bliss came out and shot on him with underage girls talk and shouting puppies all the time.

I want Reigns to over Braun HARD. I think the WWE needs to ride this HARD. Just absolutely cram it in all your stupid faces lmao. I mean, obviously wrestling fan lives to bitch, so give them life.
i want reigns to bury braun and lesnar in the same night and end the show rolling his eyes back to all white.

where can i hear this.

i saw the twitter stuff between austin and ko.
No idea he said it multiple times on his podcast. Around when cena was doing the springboard. He said he didn't care about cena doing it because he was a top guy but wished it was a finish instead of set up, but the Eugene character was a load of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back